March TOYOTA ALL STATES! NATIONWIDE SHIPPING! $40k Tacoma 258 TUNDRA crew 331 Camry 248 Venza 269 High Xle 337

March Toyota 2021 model year DEALS. Multiple security deposits work on sienna Corolla, rav4 and Tacoma’s this month. That will lower the payment 10-15% from the pricing below. Must put 9 refundable payments down to get those.

When comparing pricing between brokers, be sure to get a final price with all tax tags fees included, and just first month down. Many brokers and dealers include incentives and exclude fees in their advertised pricing. This is the only way to truly compare the best price. If I have it in stock, I will match or beat the discount of any deal, I just need a valid deal sheet to do so.

Tax tags dealer doc fee not included in below

Here’s my review thread:

My contact info:

Jim
215-359-6836
(text only initially please, once you make contact we can set up a call if desired). In your initial text please include:

Model/trim desired color and options
Zip code
Miles per year (10,12,15,18,21k)
Approx credit score

Pick up or ship from Philadelphia. Shipping is available currently with all my deals. You can also rent a car from enterprise, budget or hertz and the dealer will return it for you! Depending on distance from the dealer, expect at least 10-14 days start to finish on a shipping deal.

My spreadsheets do not include tax, tags or dealers doc fee as that varies by zip code. However, once you text me, you will get a price with all those costs included in the monthly payment. If you want to pay your states tax, tags and fees at signing, then the monthly payment will match my spreadsheet with corresponding msrp. However, the majority of experts at lease hacker, myself included, recommend paying as little upfront as possible. If you’re vehicle is totaled in an accident, typically you lose that upfront money. The risk just isn’t worth the minimal money you save doing so. Gap insurance only protects the leasing bank not you, the consumer.

My best deals are typically located at my main dealer outside of Philadelphia. If choosing this option please arrange to pick up here, compensate the dealer for delivery (within approx 200 miles) or arrange shipping. I can refer you to some great shipping companies, as well as guide you with the easiest way to travel to the dealership.

***My broker fee is only refunded if we error and you choose not to buy as a result (has never happened) or if you’re denied credit. So be sure to ask your wife/partner, check insurance rates, and determine shipping costs prior to paying me. I prefer Venmo (very easy to setup), cashapp, zelle, or Apple Pay. All these options have no additional fee, PayPal charges 3%.

I can facilitate new purchases as well as leasing. And I will always honestly inform you when purchasing makes more sense then leasing. Trade ins are possible but can not be contingent on my deal. Make sure you have back up offers from carvana and vroom in case the dealer doesn’t offer what you want.

The best Tundra sr5 crewmax deals are at 36 months. Higher trims vary on optimal terms, please refer to my spreadsheets below.

The leasing banks I use will approve credit as low as 640, however for the best rates listed on my spreadsheets the bank requires 690+. There is no risk with running your credit, I refund you 100% if you’re not approved. But please save both of our time and check your credit for free on credit karma or similar websites.

NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE ON ALL TFS, USBANK AND ALLY LEASES!!! I can refer you to companies, but I do not arrange your shipping and you can not roll shipping costs into the lease. I receive no compensation from the shipping companies I recommend, however, I have used them personally in the past, and with great results. You’re more then welcome to use your own shipping company, and I take no liability for issues you encounter with any shipper.

If your state has a personal property tax, that is not included in my pricing. You are required to file and pay that on your own. Most states do not have this, but some do. All my quotes will include applicable taxes and fees associated with your lease that are required to be retained by the dealership.

****dealer provided delivery is available to most areas of the following states for $100-$600, cheaper if you have a Toyota lease going back. PA, NY, NJ, MD, DE, MA, CT, NoVA. If we cannot deliver I can assist you with finding a company that will. Philadelphia is a major hub for many airlines and one way flights here start as low at $30!

You may return your newly leased vehicle and free 25,000 mile maintenance at any Toyota dealer nationwide. Disposition fee is $350-400(bank dependent) for all leases. If you lease a vehicle through the same as your previous lease, this fee can be waived.

Please do not text me for pricing until you’ve driven the vehicles you’re interested in. I provide the spreadsheets below, to guide you with an estimated price

MSDS can only be applied to Toyota financial leases.

No msds for usbank or ally leases.

Ny state is not allowed msds.

All trucks/suvs are 4wd/awd standard in Philadelphia and come with winter/rubber floor mats.

Gap insurance is included in usbank and Ally leases. If you’re using Toyota financial (with msds or not) Gap insurance is not included. You can buy it from Toyota for $500, or most insurance companies have it for $2-5/mo (much better options). My quotes never include gap for tfs leases.

Protection plans starting at $680+tax for all vehicles. Regular price is $1300. The dealer will consult with you about this service if desired. It’s 100% optional.

Text me for exact pricing with tax/tags/dealer fees included. I will reply with monthly pricing with nothing due at signing. My fee is $500+ first month upfront on most vehicles unless I’m running a special or tell you otherwise during the quote process

Please include exactly this in your first text. Then ask any questions:

Zip
Exact Vehicle desired (ie tundra sr5 crewmax sport) color and options
Miles per year and term
Approx credit score
Shipping or pickup

Thanks!
Jim
215-359-6836

MARCH PRICING. Will have additional models later as well as inventory. Text as usual for exact pricing. Tax tags doc fee is not included.

PLEASE DONT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS HERE. TEXT ME OR READ THE FIRSt POST FOR 99% of ANSWERS.

Jim
215-359-6836

Include
Model
Zip
Miles per year/term
Credit

Inventory listed below for most trims. Corolla, Camry, rav4 we have plenty for text what you want. If the vehicle has 2 numbers next to the exterior color that means it’s in stock. If not, it’s inbound from the factory and should be in the next couple weeks. I can’t give an exact date, if you can’t wait, don’t buy, this is the new normal.

1 Like

lookig for 2021 toyota sienna xle awd color first silver or grey 12,000 year
credit 750 , NJ thank u …

Read the first post here and text for pricing please

Sorry for a newb question but if a lease is $200 down / $200 month but there’s $1800 “SEC DEPO” does that mean I have to bring $2000 to signing? And at lease end do I get a check for $1800 if car is clean? Don’t seem to remember security deposits on any of my GM leases. Thanks!

Minus Dispo fee/damage if any. Also that would require you to pay tax tags fees upfront

1 Like

Hi, are you still doing deals in the Midwest, or are you back to only doing deals from your Philly location?

You can ship to any state