🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Wow, loving these Tundras w/ leather, hope it stays for a while :+1:

Extra $300 off on USBank Tundra leases for the rest of the month!!! Can’t be shipped, must be signed for in person. We can’t take the $300 off on Ally bank leases due to negative depreciation.

Also have an extra $250 off taco sports and that can be through ally or usbank. So shipping is ok for that added incentive.

1 Like

awesome truck!!!

1 Like

How much down normally to be around 320 or am I missing something? Sorry for the noob question.

First month upfront

any deals on long bed tundras?

Pricing is listed on the spreadsheet in the 1st post

1 Like

i can’t find where it says its short bed, standard bed or long bed. Or its all same price?

You can google the model codes to see which trims they are. The long beds are only available on the double-cabs. Have you seen them? IMO, they are very ugly and unproportional.

3 Likes

Any pricing on a camry trd 2020 with a NY zip code 36m 12k thanks

Long bed is the double cab not crewmax. Pricing is listed on the first post

So Saturday morning my Son and I flew out of Charlotte. The flight was two hours late and
we each received a $25 voucher, so net cost of flights was a gain of $4.

Took the train from the airport to City Center and then to within 100 yards of the dealer for $9 each.

Arrived to find my truck and it’s twin side-by-side, the other forum member was eyeing my rails, but
fortunately left them. He had also flown from Charlotte that morning. I signed one more paper, the Salesman put the tag on and I was gone, literally. And believe me, that dealership was hopping.

I was 40 miles down the road before I realized I was heading the 95 route instead of the western Pennsylvania route that I wanted. Stopped in Fredericksburg and stayed the night. The dealer supplied tank of gas pretty much covered the trip. By the time I arrived I was up to 17.3 mpg going 75 mph or so.

Arrived at home 75 minutes before family photos. Regrettably Wife wouldn’t pay for a photoshoot at the
Christmas tree farm for my truck, but family photos still looked good.

17 Likes

Updated tundra crewmax inventory!!!

Current Crew Tundra Inventory:

SR5

White SX - 2x
Grey - 2x
Cement w/TRD Wheels
Black SX
Black
Red SX

Off Road

White 3x
Silver
Grey
Cement
Red
Quicksand

White w/Nav
Grey w/Nav 2x

Sport

Grey 2x
Black 2x
Red 2x

Grey - Sport w/out Nav

What is the “off road” designation for models, confused .

Sr5 with offrd package. Wheels suspension mostly

Thanks for quick response

I have one taco sr that just came in. Black. Will be around 220/mo tax tags inc!

Also just got grey, white and red!

2 Likes

Interested in a sport!

How much for the one you posted the window sticker on showing $48k MSRP Black leather SR5 (monthly payment), with up to $2800 MSDs

any of the sr5 have leather?