🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hey Jim, Are dealers generally willing to upgrade to TRD wheels/tires when negotiating a lease?

The truck above had the TRD wheel/tire package installed at the factory/port, thus it’s on the monroney sticker and residualized.

If the dealer upgrades it themselves, I don’t think it’ll be residualized, so the leasee will be paying full price for it.

2 Likes

Trd pro or 1794? Either one I would be interested in at 15k miles.

Just read the first post

Thanks, posted miles are 12k.

Hi Jim.

Can you im me details of lease pricing (24x10?) for this 2002 sr5 leather.

I am close to lock in
Thanks

Read the first post. It isn’t very hard to follow instructions. Even kindergarteners can do it

1 Like

Do you still have the red sport> can you im lease details and pricing?

Looking for details of the lease- 24x10? capitalized cost? residuals, acquisition etc. and broker fee… It isn’t in the post.

You didn’t read very closely it seems. Direct from the first post:
“PLEASE DO NOT ASK PERSONAL QUESTIONS OR FOR QUOTES ON THIS FORUM, or through private message. TEXT ONLY. My number is listed below!!!”

And

“Text me only for pricing. No calls, emails or PMs through here. Text only.”

3 Likes

okay thanks

Pricing stayed about the same on all trucks this month. Usbank makes more sense then ally unless you’re shipping it for the tundras. Ally bank now has a $400 dispo fee also, boo.

Tundra Crew inventory

Off Road
White 3x
Red
White w/Nav
Grey w/Nav
Cement w/Nav

Sport
Black w/Nav
Red 2x w/Nav
Grey no Nav

SR5
White with blackout
Red with blackout
Black with blackout
Grey 2x
Black

I have a black sr5 with black leather and trd wheels! $47k msrp. This won’t last. Message me to lock it in!

pmed you about Highlander XLE

Picked up a 2019 Crewmax back in August, really liking the idea of the smart key and leather. I believe you said before you got out of your old lease to get a 2020 (and you’re a PA resident as well).

Was it as easy as getting it listed on swapalease or other site and transferring the lease over?

Yes takes about 3 weeks. Negotiate they will try and charge 500 for a premium listing. I always pay 300 for that or you can do a basic listing cheaper

Can you let us know if the rav 4 numbers are updated in the sheet. I sent a text. Thanks Jim

All pricing is current

Black sr5 crewmax with trd wheels and leather! Still available should be around 325/mo in most states 24/10, tax tags fees inc!

1 Like

Just got this blacked out sr5 with sx package. $45k msrp so it’ll be around 320/mo all in for most states! I have white and red sx packages also!