šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Whoa. Well over $400 for a RAV4. I just choked a little.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s why I have been pushing 289+ tax tags msds venzas! One left in black!

2 Likes

Calvary Blue on black leather limited Crewmax Tundra available for late may/early June delivery.

525-575/mo tax tags fees inc for most states. 36/10.

Text for exact pricing!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Iā€™ve kind of resigned myself to having to wait at least until fall for any of this insanity to settle down.

1 Like

So excited to be able get this one! Canā€™t wait for it to arrive! Easy process with Jim and he answered all of my questions very promptly. It was a pleasure to do business with him.

1 Like

You got that limited at the right time. I had no less then 10 people asking for it. Crazy market but for $550 itā€™s a great deal with nothing down!

Wow! Feels like we hit the lottery even though we are the ones paying.

Lottery was about 9 months ago when my $50k tundras were $300/mo or less. I didnā€™t win them either and I pay $430/mo for my sport! But in the current market a nightshade for 550 all in isnā€™t a bad deal at all!

6 Likes

I won that lottery - $263 a month 24/10 for an SR5 crewmax Tundra with off road package - Cavalry Blue!

Smartest thing I ever did was jump on that deal. Thatā€™s 2 Tundras Iā€™ve leased through Jim in 3 yearsā€¦ I watch this thread like a hawk, waiting to snatch up the next lottery win!

2 Likes

And you have $5k equity now prob. Aka free lease

2 Likes

I am sure you will not have any regrets. My husband has wanted a pick up forever. If I was on leasehackr then I would have been all over that deal even though we did not need a truck at that time.

PbPedis, good for you! I can def see us leasing another vehicle in the future. My daughter is turning 17 in Oct and I can just imagine what the future will bring.

Shocked that there was no MSD! I think if my husband loves it, he may want to buy it our or we will be hitting you up for another one around May 2024!

1 Like

You can always do msds they just rarely make sense on tundras unless youā€™re 100% buying it out. Even then the math doesnā€™t work.

As for your daughter Iā€™ve had so many clients that buy their kids $5-10k used cars. They break constantly, at the end of the day they average paying $100/mo+ to maintain it. Leasing a brand new Corolla for $225/mo just makes so much more sense! Theyā€™re safe, maintenxe free and just an all around better value for kids.

4 Likes

What Jim saidā€¦all day.

I got the 2nd Tundra at $263 /month for my 18 year old son as a graduation present. Where else am I gonna find a new car with a warranty and excellent safety equipment for $263 a month, free maintenance and no money down?

As for equity, Iā€™m sitting on $10K in my 2019 Tundra Limited w/off road (partly because Iā€™m low on miles), and I fully expect I have $5K on my 2020 Tundra SR5 w/off-road - I could sell that Truck today and get all my lease payments back!

Jim, Iā€™m straight up stalking you on this forumā€¦waiting for the 2022 Tundra!!!

5 Likes

Do you have any Sienna Platinum AWD?

New here. I know the market is bad for most cars. If I need (read want) a highlander by early June should I wait until month end or take current price? Outgrown sedan and need SUV by mid June.

would love to do a deal on a tacoma ā€“ iā€™m in western NY. Model 7594. 36/10.

Does that come with a tow package?

Kevin

1 Like

I have like 3 left. They wonā€™t get cheaper or more expensive before end of month. Iā€™d lock one in this month for sure.

Text me. I have 3 Tacomaā€™s left for May delivery. Voodooo and cement long bed. Voodoo premium manual trans. All have tow

Messaged you. Want the highlander XLE with captains seats. Seems like I might be SOL as its gone.