đŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Worked a deal with Jim and he was absolutely amazing. Couldn’t speak more highly of him.

3 Likes

+1 for Jim’s service, very easy. Prices were accurate to the dollar as well. I plan on leaving a review once the truck gets here.

However, coordinating shipping for my Tacoma is proving to be a little more tricky. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Message me about shipping. Once the truck arrives and paperwork is mailed back my shipping companies pick up within a day or two typically. Shouldn’t be an issue at all

1 Like

hey when you get a chance, can you post pics of the Voodoo premium manual trans please and average prices on those. thanks

1 Like

Text for pricing please. Teuck isn’t on the lot yet so no exact pics but they all look relatively the same just options will vary.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

If I didn’t need the truck for towing I would be all over that Voodoo manual, I miss driving stick.

1 Like

Went through one of Jim’s recommendations for shipping, they did a great job. Once paperwork was done it was here the next day.

1 Like

Voo Doo is my favorite Ex-TRD Pro Color. It looks great on the Tacoma & absolutely incredible on a 4Runner.

1 Like

Just wanted to say that Jim is very responsive and was very helpful and friendly with all my questions even though I wasn’t able to follow through with a deal he had. His pricing is the best and nearly half off of what is quoted from dealers local to me.
@Jrouleau426 I will definitely be coming back to you in the future once I can find the specific model and packages I want. Thank you!

3 Likes

How are Venzas leasing in the Limited trim? LE’s are a steal for sure. And shipping to Seattle is possible?

Not good. I would buy it. Pricing is in my first post here.

Banging out some June tacoma inventory!!! We have a crazy stock relative to the market shortage coming in and I can give Ally bank pricing on these only right now. It’s possible to do Toyota financial and msds should pricing improve next month.

Be patient, don’t buy if you need a truck ASAP. These will all arrive in June, I don’t have exact dates.

Text me for exact numbers.

Include:

ExAct truck from below
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

All pricing will be quoted at 36 months for now.

Jim
215-359-6836

Ahh man, hopefully the highlanders will be the same waiting for next month deals to kick in

Won’t be posting highlanders until June. Easier to predict residuals/incentives on Tacoma’s so we can presell them.

June tacoma inventory!!! We have a crazy stock relative to the market shortage coming in and I can give Ally bank pricing on these only right now. It’s possible to do Toyota financial and msds should pricing improve next month.

Be patient, don’t buy if you need a truck ASAP. These will all arrive in June, I don’t have exact dates.

Msds through Toyota financial and 24 month terms can be quoted early June. These prices quoted now are worst case scenario through ally bank 36/10. You’re just reserving the truck and locking in pricing.

Text me for exact numbers.

Include:

ExAct truck from below
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

All pricing will be quoted at 36 months for now.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim, how about highlender Le any good deals now or wait.

Pricing is on my first post

i am only see tacoma

i will text you!

I have 2 black tundra Trd pros! $590/mo + tax tags doc fee and msds. (Add $70/mo no msds)

This is a great deal in this market for the Pro.

Text for exact pricing. Pic below is not exact truck as it’s not on the lot yet, but will look the same.

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes