‘mani_is_kool - Broker - FL

Thank you very much Mani! My first experience with a broker was amazing, got the exact car I wanted for the exact price I wanted. Nothing like walking into a Shady dealership who says “well how much do you want to pay”… this was an amazing experience and I’m loving the Accord 2.0t Sport experience, if I go honda again, it will be with Mani!!

1 Like

Just worked a flawless lease deal on a 2019 Honda Accord LX with Mani, I can’t thank him enough for making the whole process so easy. We will be using Mani from now on for all of our future car lease deals! Thanks again Mani!

1 Like

Thank you @cancun1479. Glad you were able to lock in a last minute deal! Enjoy in good health.

Big thanks to Mani, I messaged him late at night, and by noon the next day he had a smoking deal all lined up. Everything was super-easy, I highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you Ryan! Enjoy the ride !
Happy New Year !

I want to shout out to Mani who made the deal simple and quick on my Pilot EXL. Mani helped me seal the deal in 2 days right before new year. When I showed up at the dealership, the process was effortless. Highly recommend!

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words bud ! May you and the family enjoy in the best of health ! Happy New Year !

Mani is the man! Can’t recommend his services enough.

After some back and forth with him via text(mostly my indecisiveness) I confirmed to him I wanted to move forward with a 2019 Civic. Stock of the 2019’s was going down every day, but he was able to secure one in my top color choice.
Before speaking to Mani, none of the dealers I visited even came close to the number he was able to get me. Not to mention the aggravation of dealing with a dealer.

Within 24 hours of submitting the credit application, he confirmed approval and had an appointment at the dealer 2 hours later. The car was detailed and waiting up front for me. I signed about a million pieces of paper and was off on my way within 45 minutes of arriving.

2 Likes

Thank you Steve ! Hope your mom enjoys the vehicle in best of health !

Mani is the real deal and came through once again! He just arranged an excellent deal for my sister in 24 hours. This is the second deal that I have gotten through Mani and each time it has been an excellent experience the whole way through.

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Glad I could help your sister. May she enjoy the new ride in the best of health.

Just wanted to chime in and thank Mani for his assistance and thank LH for the wonderful platform.

I was lucky enough to snag the Passport Sport deal.

I cannot say enough great things about Mani and his services. Prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Once Mani provided me with the date and time to meet at the dealership, I was assured all the paperwork would be ready to sign once I got there.

I spent no more than 20mns at the dealer. All paperwork was pre-filled and the numbers provided to me by Mani were not inflated in anyway.

Overall, a very positive experience dealing with Mani. I would definitely use his services again in the future.

3 Likes

Thank you Sir ! Glad you were able to steal it on time. Insane value deal for payment for a larger than a CRV, 3.5 litre NON-CVT transmission vehicle !

Hey everyone,

I wanted to take the time first and foremost to thank Mani for setting up such a smooth transaction. My lease was coming to an end and I had tried reaching over to several dealerships around SOFL to feel them out. Lastly I contacted Mani and asked him for clarification on the process, vehicle options, etc. I was thoroughly impressed & glad I made the decision to utilize his services. If you’re thinking about leasing a car, do not hesitate to reach out to Mani. You’ll be incredibly glad you did.

1 Like

Glad you are happy with the entire experience. Congrats on the new car ! Enjoy !

Wanted to thank and recommend Mani. He helped me lease a Honda CRV at a great price and hassle free. Mani is very professional, responsive and a very nice guy. He answered all my questions patiently, while I decided on the vehicle I wanted. Once I decided, in 24 hours he took care of everything and all I had to do was go to the dealer, sign and pick up the vehicle. I highly recommend contacting Mani if you are looking to lease a car in South Florida.

1 Like

Thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the new vehicle in great health Sir.

:star2: :star2: :star2: Mani is a STAR!!! :star2: :star2: :star2: I cannot recommend him enough!

What a fantastic experience this has been. If you’re in the market for a Honda in SFL, don’t wait to send him a PM. He msged me within 5 minutes of my PM on a Saturday morning on Memorial Weekend!

To say that this process was smoother than silk is an understatement. My CRV deal (what an amazing price!!!) took less than 6 hours from initial call to signing the papers but realistically, it was less than an hour’s worth of work on my end… and that included the 20 min phone call. All the details and paperwork were done in less than 2 hours and he was in communication through the entire process.

If you’re looking at leasing, definitely PM him. You won’t regret it. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you @Jlsb ! It was a really a pleasure working with you. By far one of the nicest clients I have met through LH. Enjoy the new Crv in the best of health!!!

1 Like

Just wanted to say I had a great experience working with Mani!

Got a 2020 Honda Civic LX in my color of choice: Aegean Blue for a great price, saved time and hassle, drove it off the lot the same day I sent him my first message! Cheers :+1: :+1:

6 Likes