MA Honda Clarity 7350 one pay!

Are You from NY?
I have one dealer he can make 225/m for 36/10k
Let me know. I am helping not making money.

Can you PM dealer info

I don’t have PM privileges, but I’m interested in this lease. Can you PM me the deal + dealership please?

Thanks!

You saw this spelled out on Honda’s website? Link please? Having a hard time getting my local dealer to come even close to this deal…if it’s on their damned website I want to show them.

Do you know why the discount in the offer is $12946.91? I mean it’s better than $10800 but doesn’t spell it out still.

This dealer claims they’re not very familiar with these rebates I am mentioning totaling $10800, and going to “look into it”

Unfortunately we won’t get the same great deals in NorCal for the clarity compared to the folks in the North east. However I was able to get a pretty decent quote on the touring model through the Costco Auto program in the east bay.

$3000 Drive off + $309 a month for 36m/12k all taxes and fees included.

Thats effectively 400 a month for a 37k car. The Clarity is an excellent value proposition in the right regions and /or using a one pay, but outside of those areas you can probably get something better equipped (and better looking) for around the same price IMO. Without those rebates it’s kind of dead in the water.

Have to agree, but all the 2018 Volts are gone in my area which I regret not taking advantage of the deals last month, didn’t like the bolt, Nissan LEAFs prices are sky high in the Bay. I settled with the Base model Clarity with the same dealer since I didn’t need leather seats/wheels and Nav.

The HOV sticker is what folks are after out here.

Hello there. I hate to burst bubbles but I just wanted to let you know if you leased the vehicle you don’t get the Federal Income Tax Credit. When the vehicle is leased it goes to the leasing company, and if you purchase the car then you get it. I haven’t asked a tax professional but this based on my research I think this is accurate information, correct me if I’m wrong!

Correct. Also, you may not get the entire credit either, sometimes you get only part of it.
Also, it may not always be spelled out as a tax credit. May be lease cash or something

It’s baked into the $10,800 rebate by Honda. So they are passing it on to the customers.

For honda clarity, it is passed on to the leasee/buyer. In fact, not just the $7500 but an additional $300 as well. Better to lease than finance.

I actually saw a Clarity on the road near me last night pulling into the same parking lot that I was about to leave. I was really tempted to see if the owner was one of “us”, or at least ask them about it a little bit.

1 Like

It was me w/vanity plate “HackMe”. Was in a hurry or would have had a beer w/u.

1 Like

Hi,

I couldn’t find a way to PM.
Would you please provide a dealer name or contact for this deal?

Thank you!

Is this part of the latest Honda clarity offer ?

Hi,
Newbie here. I am located in Maryland but I am willing to drive for the right deal. Can these one pay deals be done by out of state buyers such as myself? If so, does anyone know here I can find a deal like this currently?
Thanks!!

October 18 deal is likely different than Jan, 2019.