2018 Clarity
Msrp 34295
Sale 31250

MA rebates -10800

Mf .00001
Res 43
Tax 6.25
36/12k
Total one pay 7350 plus the PHEV rebate of 2500. So effectively just over $130 a month :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in this, they have a few cars left, PM me for info

3 Likes

How is the rebate total $10,800?

This is a terrific deal OP! I picked one up at $7812 single pay, so your deal is a solid $500 off of that price… Congratulations!!!

Max

Congrats! You know @LIMBO is gonna be happy for ya.

$10,800 comes from $7800 Honda lease cash and $3,000 Northeast ZEV cash (Edmunds has that info as well)

You got me beat my brother if it’s 36k!

Awesome deal! Can you post copy of lease!

I can see why the manufacturers are subsidizing these so heavily in the northeast. If it’s anything like my Volt the range is nowhere near advertised if you are below 50 degrees or so, but I knew that going into things. You still get great gas mileage to go along with the electric range. I am a bit curious/wary of how these things will handle a northeast winter if the temperature is extremely low, as well as dealing with snow/ice on the low friction tires. At these prices it’s difficult to complain too much!

It is heavily subsidized because no one is buying ev/phev. ZEV states requires manuf to comply with regulations or get slapped with heavy fines/penalties up to $5k per vehicle sold. Each phev/zev sold gives manuf a credit that will offset sales of non zev vehicles to comply with regulations. These subsidies will be coming from states in the form of tax credits and rebates.

But i agree with you about the drop in range during winter. And this where the gasoline engine shines because whats a better use for all those excess heat produced by the combustion engine than to heat up the cabin.

can this be done in socal?

Great deal. Let us see if we can get one 7k and under 1 pay!!! Amen…

These manufacturers are ripping us off. They should be giving away these PHEV for free so we can help them avoid the 5k per car penalty …

Hi

I’d like to pickup one tomorrow.

Can you advise dealer and contact to make it happen ?

Thanks!!!

Interested if someone can replicate in SoCal

1 Like

Replied to all pm’s but don’t think it can be replicated in CA as MA has an extra $3k rebate

Manuf are giving it for almost nothings thats why we see ver low lease rates on I3, leaf, volt, clarity, mirai, etc. The only one thats double dipping is tesla. Getting $100m worth of credit from state and at the same time milking tesla fanboys to buy $70k ev cars. Great business model if you ask me.

1 Like

New to the fourm can’t figure out how to PM! I’m in MA and would love to get this deal. What dealer did you buy from?

For those not interested in one pay it’s still a pretty good deal. The money factor is bumped up to .00071 which ends up being around $232/month with only first month due at signing. After you subtract the $2500 MA rebate it’s just over $160/month

1 Like

amazing deal

Beat my one pay in MA if it was 12k. I may buy another from your dealer as still have not had to gas her up. Nothing like a made in Japan Honda. At net cost of $5000 over 3 years it was less money than depreciation on my old car.

Has anyone had any luck in NorCal? I went shopping around today for quotes and the best I could get was $3000 down with $390 monthly payment for Clarity Touring PHEV. This is 2X of what LIMBO paid. Any ideas on how you could negotiate to get a good deal on this vehicle.

I’m sorry, but can you shed some light?
I live in NY, and I was looking up info on the Northeast ZEV cash, unfortunately I can’t find any info that points to the actual rebate.
Also, I can’t see the $7800 Honda lease cash either. Searched Massachusetts zip codes as well

Can you point me in the right direction?