M4 comp deal check

Don’t listen to all of these brokers. I have a strategy to get you 15%+ off of almost any BMW. You want to google “BMW Sales Jobs” and after 90 days of working for a dealer, that unicorn deal is all yours!

9 Likes

I did it at ford after working their for only 3 weeks! And the lease was still bad :rofl:

3 Likes

Can’t speak for Ford, but I can tell you for sure that the employee lease program at BMW is worthwhile for 99% of the models. It was nice at Audi too.

3 Likes

Can’t drive it in the snow Wam :point_right: :point_right:

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

I did and I regret every minute of it. Next year we will line up a :unicorn: AWD lease.

5 Likes

One of my best ever lease deals was swapping into a BMW employee lease✔️.

1 Like

With those kinda numbers, I will gladly take over that sweet, sweet M4 if you’re looking for takers at any point… :joy:

=====

OP, would suggest taking the deal and running with it - good enough at the moment given the overall market, and ultimately, this is a redesign, so hitting in this range this early is a win if you must have the beaver-toothed sedan and can’t wait.

But “I’m the GSM and even I can’t get the deal you’re asking for!”

3 Likes

When you know :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: get the cayenne!

:chocolate_bar:

1 Like

why cant the person shop around? its their right to do so…

2 Likes

It’s not a matter of shopping around. It’s asking every single broker to run in circles for you and asking about 4 different models. Also, when you say you’re committed and about to apply for credit, it’s really wrong to try to pin one broker’s deal against another for a few dollars. Just read the posts above, and you’ll see what I mean.

This has been covered repeatedly regarding this specific situation. Has nothing to do with shopping around.

1 Like

Who cross shops an X3M and a 750i?

5 Likes

My point exactly.

1 Like

Insipid tire kickers.

2 Likes

Dude’s been outed I guess he will need to get a new login to get help in the future.

5 Likes

Welcome to car sales, you must be new here, let me show you around… this job is not a fun one :rofl:

1 Like

My list of finalists is always a head scratcher.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.