M4 comp deal check

Looking to see what you guys think about this deal before I go through with it. Car is being registered in NJ.

2 Likes

9% pre-incentive at base MF is about as good as you can get on these at the moment (I assume this I an order?). Don’t see anything wrong here or a reason to keep looking.

If this is what I offered you last night, the doc fee and registration are off, and the discount is 9.1%.

7 Likes

What year M4?

Add all weather mats, free key replacement, and go to 9.15% and it’s a deal

7 Likes

Tint, it’s all about the tint.

1 Like

It clearly isn’t b/c it’s a PA doc fee…

2 Likes

Is there any wiggle room, though?

Super strong discount on a new, popular model.

4 Likes

Either way, OP is shooting himself in the foot. I literally told him I wasn’t going to help him if he was asking every single broker for a quote on an X3M, and I gave him the benefit of the doubt yesterday, which was clearly my mistake…

6 Likes

Yes sir

0.1%

To the OP

These models should not be discounted 9%, so my suggestion is to take it and run while you can.

Dealers should be getting all of the money for these cars at the moment.

4 Likes

9% off on the all new 2021 M4?

OP, if true, take it ASAP.

5 Likes

Yup, I posted 8% off last week, now it’s 9.1%, but I’m now declining to work with OP because of this.

For other people who aren’t playing games, come and get it!

4 Likes

The whole point of market place is for people to shop around. Telling him not to ask multiple brokers is like telling any other car shopper not to get quotes from multiple dealers.

6 Likes

You may have missed the posts in the broker threads. No one cares about someone shopping around. When you spam every broker thread, ignoring all the information on how to do business, and tell people to dance for a chance to earn your business, don’t be surprised when people don’t want to work with you.

14 Likes

You’re right. I just based on the posted screen shot. I haven’t seen the posts. If he Spamming each brokers thread, it’s is annoying for the brokers and users

2 Likes

Here you go. Seems like he doesn’t know what he wants, either. OP sent me messages on about 4 different threads, too.

2 Likes

Gotcha. The type of buyer that’s willing to take one of each car

3 Likes

Could be a troll. Don’t know how some of you (brokers) do this day in and day out.

5 Likes

You do your best to ignore the people who don’t place any value on your service and give it your all with those who do!

9 Likes

Lots of caffeine. Sincerely - Hershey.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes