M340i Demo Offer

Hi guys, can you let me know if this is a good deal? Very new to leasing, it’s demo, thanks.

It is not a good deal. Spend a little time doing some research here and don’t talk to a dealer again until you know why this is a bad deal.

2 Likes

On the positive side, that dealer fee is outstanding! But the rest of it, not so good.

1 Like

What should i look for then? They weren’t willing to budge on the discount at all even though it is a loaner. I asked for 12% off and they gave me a speech about how that would be a loss, so I just said no.

Personally, I would move onto a different dealer. I wouldn’t completely cut this dealer off just yet, as it is never wise to burn a bridge, but if they are not moving off of the current offer, you can just let this possibility sit for a while while you search for greener pastures. It may take contacting quite a number of dealers to get the actual lease that you want.

1 Like

Or find a broker and save yourself a lot of time. Looks like you’re in NY? Quite a few brokers that service the area… look in the Marketplace or search. Good luck!

1 Like

That^^^^^ can be very efficient. On your own you MIGHT be able to score the best overall deal (if you can spend many many hours learning the process, scouring the country and contacting a gazzilion dealers), but you have to decide if its worth it.

1 Like

ahh okay, ill try to do both because i have time, love this forum, thanks so much guys!

Some brokers are advertising 12% on a brand new BMWs. Check out @nyclife.

messaged that person and got no response :frowning:

Be patient. Did you check out their spreadsheet?

yeah i already did

Let us know if you come across something good. I’ll jump on one as well! I’m also looking for a M340 in nyc.

Ended up just going for a c43, best I found on a M340i was at $581 with @nextlevelautobrokers

2 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what was the deal on the c43?

Not amazing but it was $719 a month with 4700 DAS

Thanks. No judgement here on the deal. I haven’t seen many deals so don’t even know where to benchmark these, I just know they lease out to more.
That being said, you must have thought the c43 was worth 150bucks more than a m340? I’m surprised but very interested to hear why, i have watched all the comparisons out there.

I’ve watched a lot of YouTube videos and people say the difference between a C300 and C43 is much greater than that of a 330i and M340i. With that being said, my parents just ended up having emotional ties to Benz so they had to go there. Also, my dad didn’t care too much about price, so, while I did try to save him some money, he just f*** it and went with whatever I could get him.

Yea I saw the video as well. It all depends on if the spread is btw 330 > c300 or c43> m340 as to whether the extra payment makes sense.
It does not matter now as long as you like the car and happy with the decision and Very nice parents you have there!
Enjoy the ride.

Yeah a lot of my friends actually have the C43 and they love it, I’m sure I will too! Just going to hurt seeing those big bills lol, are you shopping for a C43 as well?