M3 CS - Lime Rock Grey - $1049/mo - $107k MSRP - 12k/36mo

Putting my pride and joy up for lease transfer!

One of only 81 M3 CS in Lime Rock Grey! ($5k option) which I get compliments on constantly! The most powerful M3 made yet at 453hp and 443 lb-ft of torque that pushes this car to go 0-60 in a factory reported 3.7 seconds! Car is tastefully equipped with beautiful two tone white and black leather interior on BMW Competition Seats with alcantera trim and full leather dashboard and exclusive CS lightweight dark grey wheels. M Adaptive Suspension, Apple Carplay, Harman Kardon surround sound, and alcantera wrapped M Sports Steering wheel among many others. This car is stunning inside and out!

Details:

MSRP - $106,845.00
Monthly Payment: $1049.76
Lease Maturity: 1/27/2022 (28 months)
Lease Miles: 12,000 mi/year
Current Mileage: 5893 mi
You can average 1,075 miles per month for the balance of the lease or a total of 30,107 miles through the end of the lease.
Down Payment: $1,000

Options:

Lime Rock Grey Paint - Only 81 in the US

Executive Package - Heads-Up Display, Power Rear Sunshade, Manual Rear Side Window Shades, Parking Distance Control (with rear camera standard), Adaptive Full LED Lights, Auto High Beams

Photos:

Sticker by JMG, on Flickr

Profile by JMG, on Flickr

Rear by JMG, on Flickr

Interior Drivers by JMG, on Flickr

Interior Passenger by JMG, on Flickr

Some may say you can lease an M4 CS for a hefty discount to your monthly. That lime rock grey is absolutely gorgeous! GLWT

Maybe, but that’s an M4, not an M3. The M3 CS is out of production and lease support is gone. The lease payment is still on the lower end of the spectrum when compared to other Lime Rock Grey M3 CS’s on swapalease with much much less down payment. For example, there is an M3 CS for $770 a month but asking $4000+ down bringing the effective monthly to just over $1000/mo. That’s pretty much the same as mine.

That color tho…
I’ll give your post a bump just for the amazingness of that color! GLWS!

1 Like