Luxury SUV lease deals: which models to look for in the current market?

Greetings! I leased a loaded rx350 with advice from this forum back in 2019. I’m closing in on my end of lease and wanted to check here about my options and where I should be looking for my next lease/finance:

1. Should I wait till end of my lease to see what my dealer is offering since I know for sure the RX350 is going to be worth more than the $30k RV (at least I think)

2. Can online dealers like vroom or Carvana buy my car outright prior to lease ending or do I have to wait till then?

3. Given the current shortage of vehicles in general, is it better to hang on the RX350 and just buy it outright?

4. I personally wanted to venture into something a little more sporty and stylish like a Range Rover Velar or a Macan S, but the lease offers on the websites look terrible compared to what I got on the RX. Any specific models to look for decent deals? For example I had got 12% off MSRP when I got the RX, what’s the ballpark these days for luxury SUV models?

Thanks and happy to answer anything I missed out in my post. Cheers!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Positive equity and replacement options in the current market