Lucid or Lyriq, which is the better lease?

So my wife is trying to make a decision on her next car. She is choosing between the Lucid Touring Loaded or the Cadillac Lyriq Luxury 1 (maybe we can fight for a 2)

Lucid lease is 18 months, while Lyriq is 24 months

Both come out to the same payment per month, $650, with the Lucid having put down $2500. Where as the Lyriq, no money down.

In realty, say no money down on the Lucid, it would be $788 versus $650 for the Lyriq

Lucid get 400 miles while Lyrig gets 300 miles

Lucid MSRP is $90k and Lyriq is $70k

Which would be the better?

If your Lux 1 is loaded to $70k, then get Lux 2 at the same sticker. Lux 2 will have the supercruise and AKG sound.

If i can get it and the same stickers, they were quoting me $800ish for the Lux 2…right now i am basing it off Lux 1

Looks like 5% RV drop for Lux 2.

Are you comparing apples to apples or is one car better equipped than the other?

The Lucid has a few more options, but nothing to crazy or so different

I think it almost come down to whether you’d have the big sedan vs an SUV? I own a Lyriq Luxury 2 and I like it, but I never cross-shopped it with a Lucid.

I will say that I think the Lyriq deals will get better with time, so in terms of circling back, could get the Lucid now and circle back to the Lyriq in 18 months…

1 Like

You can get a much better deal on a Pure, can’t you?