Lucid Motors spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Like an Amtrak.

1 Like

Rivian has a $1k deposit, a bit much I guess.

As long as its refundable. Doesn’t matter. I must admit I’ve been cautious too but I guess I shouldn’t have been

Your property taxes make up for it, I’ve heard.

1 Like

I have now 4 Fiskers, 2 Mach-e, 1 Lucid, 2 Volvo XC60 PHEV and 1 BMW X5e on order…

5 Likes

Wanna order an iX while you’re at it?

Whats the point. BMW runs credit when ordering…Besides, its a car I don’t want. So don’t wanna be stuck with it. Everything else, I wouldn’t mind using for daily use

1 Like

We don’t run credit check on spec for the most part because the programs won’t lock for that long.

Just when you’re allocated. (Exception to that is the current lender tax credit lock we have going on EV/PHEV for Texas lessee)

Doesn’t CA have some rule if you own for less than 10 days you don’t have to pay sales tax?

Might as well not even be on the books with glacially slow processing.

1 Like

It is funny that some of you think if a car company goes belly up that you’ll get your deposit back. Hahaha.

4 Likes

Yes but thats a very risky thing. Don’t want to be stuck with a tax bill of $5-7k

1 Like

How many tax credits per year can a person get with the EVs?

Lucid has $5+ billion on hand so I hope that day never comes

What can you do on an i4?

I was just wondering that about Rivian. $1k would be disappointing to loss.

At the moment I’m at 2% off on 40e and $1,200 off on M50 (iX 50 as well). Still working on sharpening those a bit.

Isn’t mach e basically not available to order? @inper same question to you.

No longer available to order for model year 22. I ordered last one back in March.

In for lucid and fisker. We going for Silverado ev?