LR Velar 340 r dynamic SE

Hi guys,

i just came back i was out of the states for a while, i forgot how to work everything out to do a lease… :sweat: .
A friend ask me to work something out for him, he asked me about the deal that i made in my car and asked me if i can work a good deal for him as well. so, what do you guys think about the numbers in this car? is there any space to work into? he is looking to work number in the low 600s and will put 3k plus a 2010 Acura if necessary and i feel that there is enough space to work better numbers…the residual is 55-59% and MF is .00051… if so where should i start negotiating…thanks

I’m not too familiar with RR leases but the discount seems a bit low. Also, have them remove the appearance and dent protection junk.

You have to figure out what the incentives are for the 340. A 4.8k discount is GOOD in RR world but not if you’re including other incentives. Additionally that $1000 in BS accessories is not being residualized so get the dealer to knock that off - ~$30/month is savings. Additionally never ever have them put down a down payment. Using my gut, your pricing should be around $1500 DAS with around 750-800/month, if you take into account the $1500 difference between the difference and some equity from the Acura, you should be well under 600/month EFFECTIVE. Your mileage may vary and will heavily be influenced by the local market and incentives.