LR Defender 110 Market SoCal

Hey all!

Can I get some insight / advice on the Land Rover market in SoCal? I know they aren’t great to lease and I’m probably going to finance but just wanted to see what the landscape was like pricing wise. Looking at something on the lower msrp side, sub 65K. I poked around and reached out to a few different dealers and the best offer I got so far was 4K off an inbound unit (64,258 MSRP). If they’re offering 4K off inbound 24’s, any chance they’ll be really discounting the 23’s?

Thank you everyone!

You can try? But I wouldn’t expect anything crazy - I don’t believe JLR has changed its policy on volume-based holdback.

If you’ve poked around on 24’s, why haven’t you done so on 23’s. I’d also look into financing.

I have on a few 23’s! They’re not that much cheaper, inventory is pretty scarce on them in my price range now and the 24’s have a lot more standard features. I’d really only pursue a 23 if it was a crazy steal but its not looking likely

Ended up signing on a Base ‘23 today at $6000 off :saluting_face:

2 Likes

I’m waiting on my 24 coming inbound any day now. Are you financing with the dealer and what kind of rates are they offering you. Trying to see what the landscape is

I ended up leasing! Wanted to finance but my accountant said leasing was easier to write off. Not sure about this month but last month they were offering 4.9% on 24’s through Chase.

1 Like

Post calculator ?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.