Looks like Volvo has been added to BonusDrive

Was looking over the BonusDrive rebate forms and it appears that Volvo has been added for a $500 post-sale rebate as of 12/18/2019, in addition to FCA and Hyundai.

If you don’t qualify through your employer, you can apply through Allstate, even if you’re not an allstate member

https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/Home/Vehicles

I put this in the share deals & tips section as it seems to count as a tip, but mods, feel free to move as you deem fit.

12 Likes

Good tip in my book… $500 almost free bucks

Darn, my wife just got an XC90 on 12/20 BUT traded in her 2017 XC90 and I have a 2019 XC90…need a non Volvo car in house or trade in to qualify! Too many Volvos for us!

Thanks for the tip. It makes my great XC90 deal even sweeter!

Make sure you do it quick. Has to be submitted within 14 days of your lease signing

Thank you - got a great deal from Volvo girl in Miami- this added to Aplan and discount make a supper deal. Just completed the on line form- Made it by one day

If you did a-plan and the dealer didn’t brake rules then you did not get a great deal.

5 Likes

$500 might soften the blow.

Sure, but otherwise would’ve made a good deal even better :slightly_smiling_face:

Great find!

Fine print says…
Applications must be entered within 60 days from date of purchase or lease. Any additional requests from BonusDrive for documentation must be submitted within 14 days of the first request. Any application not approved within 180 days from application date, for any reason or cause, automatically expires and payment will not be made. Approval is not guaranteed for any applicant.

Important that some loaners, e.g. anything over 1k miles is disqualified per the fine print

“Vehicles must have 1,000 miles or less at the date of purchase.”

Oh, you’re right. 60 days to apply, not 14.