Looks like a new Costco Volvo lease program has dropped

I have been told figure at least $150 more a month at thsi point. No way for me.

With over 500, I would go to either xc90 or gle or x5…

Too many choices.

But I just want something around 400. So probably xc60 or glc or x3.

Definitely not s60.

Have you tried to extend current lease for another few months? What would be the price ?

My lease is not up. I htink I have 9 months. I was posting since they sent me a pull ahead letter. I was calling to see the deal and my business partner who missed out last year wanted this s well. From what others have stated Volvo rarely extends. Other leasing companies have extended for me. Ill see when the lease is up. Doubtful any super sharp deals will be around on the same S90.

They do extend, but you have to work for or place an order. I just extended twice - first they gave me only one month, then two.
There won’t be any deals on S90/V90 any more. They are all in single digits at dealers and all have high MSRP.

1 Like

I cannot seem to find any dealerships honoring the Costco discount in the DC Metro area. The $3k discount is given after reminding them the T6 R Design is higher than $1k, but using the 6% off as a base paired with regional lease incentive and a normal MF is a no. I’ve been told by dealers who state they are Costco program members who are listed on the Costco pin site say they cannot do the deal. Anyone have any luck? I just want the exact terms of the posted program!

Where did you go? PM me.

I’m new here and want to confirm I’m getting all l can on the Costco deal

XC90 T6 Momentum (Denim/Blond/Booster/HK/Adv Pkg)
MSRP 61,540
Invoice 58,518
Sale Price 54,518
Taxes/Fees 5,954.41 (Southern California)
Costco Rebate 1,000

Does the 53,518 (13% below MSRP) seem as good as it will get?
Thanks!

So, with June being Satruday does anyone know of any dealer cash/incentives will drastically change between Friday and Sat? I have a XC90 R Design in the Boston area that I’ve had an eye on and I think I could end up doing better than the Costco discount that is good though June. It rather at least try to negotiate with known May incentives (and try to swing Costco too) than just Costco.

Costco is good thru end of June. Nobody outside of VFCS what the June programs will be until dealers get them on June 1st. You have to decide whether to take the known quantity by COB Friday or roll the dice. As I just said elsewhere, sometimes as refresh approaches the manufacturer moves rebates off lease and increases for purchase, usually because they don’t them back in 24/36/39/42 months.

You risk losing $4,000 Volvo allowance on R. It’s been around for a few months and Volvo may drop it if they sold enough R/Inscriptions, IMO.
And I’ve heard the same as @jeisensc said about increasing purchase and dropping lease incentives on XC60/90.

1 Like

Blah, sorta going to get hosed today…got stuck in end of day meetings. Hopefully they’re still up for grabs tomorrow.

Hi, I am new to this forum and want to get some idea of the deal I am dealing with today.
It’s a 2019 XC60 T6 Inscription.

Not sure if it is good enough or should I wait until next month for a better % off?

Thanks!

You need to provide a little more information, such as what car this is, the trim, etc. You can’t just put a link to the calculator and ask someone to evaluate it without knowing more.

Sorry, still getting used to post here. I will edit the post…

@ClassicalVP what state? Demo or New?

As it’s June 1st, looks like volvo incentives are gone for XC60. I just pulled up the Volvo Payment Estimator, and no longer seeing the $2k they had on the XC60 T6 in NY/NJ area. There are $0 incentives. Possibly they will drop Monday?

New incentives for the month usually don’t show up until the afternoon… Sometimes later.

1 Like

The incentives need a little time to switch. Either today or monday they will be back up.

1 Like

Looks like 2k on XC90