Looking to transfer 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV lease in Bay Area CA. Free for 7 months. It was one-pay

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Chevrolet Bolt EV Premier

MSRP: Close to 44k
Monthly payment (pre-tax): 0
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided):

Current mileage: 15700
Maturity mileage: 30000
Effective miles per month: 2042
Maturity date: 12/27/2023

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: GM Financial
Transfer fee: 625
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

It is Blue color with Premier trim and has premium wheels, all safety packages, bow-tie emblems etc. Tires are in pretty good condition.

Front left bumper corner has a scratch that can be covered by dollar bill which is allowed per my call with GM Financial. The only other damage is on rear-right corner where someone hit the car while parked at the theatre. Less than $600 worth of damage. I already have registration paid and tags are upto December 2023.

I am not looking for any payment. if someone wants to come by and take a look, please DM me. Basically you are going to get 13K miles for next 7 months and only thing you will have to pay for is 625 transfer fees and back bumper paint job.

15 Likes

That’s very generous of you to offer this up on these terms.

3 Likes

Very Tempting.

There are quite a few folks sent me DM and I will try to get back sometime early next week as I am traveling this weekend.

Didn’t expect 30+ messages

1 Like

It’s literally FREE… on LH, that’s way better than CHEAP :joy:

2 Likes

You know it’s a good deal when no comments and 30 DMs lmao

1 Like

Whoever takes over this at least buy op steak dinner or something

1 Like

I don’t want any dinner or favor. I tried turning it early to dealer and was told that it will cost me $800-1000 to pay for bumper repaint and I turned back. When I took car to a known body shop, that guy said it will be $400 to take bumper out, put a little of Bondo to even out and repaint.

My daughter’s car actually and due to COVID it wasn’t drive much as planned originally. I would rather have some fellow person take over lease or buy it from GM Financial.

I took it for battery recall and they inspected and said everything is totally fine.

Basically I will be doing a favor here to LH forum user as this forum helped me save lot of money while leasing that bolt at end of December. Great car but as of now family has no more use of it after my daughter went to college campus and high school going son wants WRX :frowning:

5 Likes

Whoever grabs can extend for 6 months. Transfer must be before 6 months of original end date.

Seems like you have found enough candidates to transfer to. PM a mod if you need the thread re-opened.