Looking to lease Porsche Macan S, Atlanta area

Hello,

First time leasing. 24 Macan S. Any tips on how to negotiate a good deal than what’s listed below? Or if any knowledge on what would a typical lease deal on a current Macan S looks like. Thanks. The lease provided by the dealership is as follows:

39m/10k
down payment 9010
msrp 90,100
estimated monthly payment 1,176.56

A. Move to a strategy of making offers.

Plug the following into the LH calculator after MSRP of the vehicle you’re looking at:

Selling price based on % pre-incentive discount found by searching Shared Deals and Marketplace sections of this forum.

RV, MF and incentives (lease cash) from Rate Findr. Add any extra rebates you qualify for (college grad, etc) under incentives.

DMV fees and taxes based on your state’s official website.

Voila! Now check the box to make it $0 DAS and offer the resulting monthly payment*

• preferably rounded to a multiple of $5 or $10 to make yourself seem more like a normal person :innocent:

B. Make sure you’re still getting value for money after doing that and. Very often you can get something similar enough for a lot less.

1 Like

Looks like you get $0 discount (not sure what your actual DAS is since “down payment $9,010”). See what brokers can do for you. @IAC_Scott, @AutoCompanion , etc.

2 Likes

Even a “good deal” on these will probably still make your eyes water when you see the numbers. The “S” is pretty much a pay to play vehicle. If you’re ok with that, then reach out to one of the brokers above.

Shoot me a text or email, I can beat this by a lot, even on an S we can discount it well.

516-416-5481 or email scott@insightautoconsulting.com

1 Like

I pay $680 after tax a month on a Macan Base 2021 that is ending in August. For what it’s worth a dealer offered to let me turn it in and release a 2024 base at these numbers which I’m not interested
$64,110 MSRP
$59,413 Sale Price
10k Miles
39 Months
$5k drive off
$895 per month includes tax

I live in CA and would re-lease a new macan at my current $680 if anyone here can help me score that.

Probably not happening again without a large down payment on a 39 month lease, or a smaller, but still sizeable down payment on a 12 month loaner lease.

1 Like

I pay $750 on a used 21 Macan S. But I financed it :slight_smile: