Looking to lease a toyota tacoma

1st time posting, i’m looking at leasing my first truck and don’t want to get screwed. Im looking at Toyota Tacoma double cab trd sport 6 speed with 36/12 or 24/12 just what ever the best deal i can find. The only rebates I’ve been able to find is military what other rebates/ cash incentive could i get? Im wondering what percentage i should try to get of the MSRP and what the RV would be. My zip code is 32547, thanks!

Start asking for quotes from every dealer in town, then report back

1 Like

Use the search function here, there are lots of deal threads on those you can use to benchmark realistic discounts.

3 Likes

And ask admins in Edmunds forums for MF/RV/Rebates for your zip code.

TRD Sport base model…

Base model SR5
They weren’t really willing to work with me on lowering the cap cost

I’m heading to a couple others tomorrow. Hopefully they can do a lot better then that!

Just negotiate via email/phone. Way more efficient.

5 Likes

In the forums it seems buyers are getting 8-10% off MSRP. Not sure leasers will have as much success but $500 isn’t good enough.

1 Like

I just leased today 161 per month + tax. 24/12. Zero drive offs. MSRP was 30,437.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. That was military rebate and that’s all they said they could offer me. I went on Edmunds website and requested info on the same vehicle I test drove and saw today and a sales rep emailed me saying they can do $31,045 after the guy I had talked to today said he can’t do anything lower then MSRP

What model did you pick up? Sr5?

Sr5 4cyl dbl cab. I really dont need it but that deal is too good to pass

1 Like

@Jrouleau426

@Cody_Carter is the man to talk to for any TOYOTA.

Cody is in CA. He won’t really be able to do anything in FL.

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a deal id definitely pick that up aswell.

Is paying <$300 with 0 down for a cement TRD Sport unreasonable? 36/12

Dont see it being a problem

Check @Jrouleau426 post for his May deals. He has a very details info on what can be done in PA.
May Toyota deals

There is info on all trims for Tacoma and you can see what’s reasonable.

1 Like

Some guys on Toyota Tacoma forum are receiving a solid 10%off. Use that, find out what the MF/RV and go from there. Request to pay first month and bank fees with MSD (I think you can do up to 9).