Looking to lease a Toyota Hybrid

Hi all,
I’m new to the forum and searching didn’t turn up anything recent or relevant. I have a car that I’m getting ready to give to my teenaged daughter. I owe about $6,000 on it. I plan on paying it off and am hoping to find either a Rav4 XLE premium with tech package or an XSE Hybrid. I’d also consider a Venza XLE or a Highlander XLE Hybrid. I have a grandchild on the way and plan on a few road trips to NY. I’d need at least 12,000 miles a year and possibly 15,000 to be safe.

The plan is to lease now and possibly purchase at lease end. I could put down about $3,000 at signing to lower payments. I would really like to keep the monthly payments around $400 but I could go as high as around $475. My credit scores are around 630-639 at the moment. I’m hoping to do this by the end of March. My question is, It this a realistic expectation? I’ve mainly focused on the Rav4 Hybrid because it has a lower MSRP. Any help is appreciated.

EITHER

• You can post on the wanted threads and see if any of the brokers or dealers reach out to you.
    OR
  • You can contact a dealer or broker from this website’s market place.

That’s the easiest thing you can do. However, please don’t put money down on a lease. In case of total loss, it doesn’t get refunded.

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve see people say that about no money down. I know it’s not a good idea but my wife would be looking at monthly payment more than anything else, even total cost. I’ve been hanging around the site for months and either I’m not seeing any posts about my area or the cars I’m looking for. I’ll check out the wanted threads. Thank you again!

@RockyStadiumToyota reach out to them and discuss

I assume you’re in Miami, but you’ll have to go further for a deal. Don’t leave yourself constrained just because

1 Like

Yes, I’m between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. I’m not adverse to traveling to get a good deal. I’ve been looking at Stadium Toyota even though it’s about 4 hours away… I’d prefer a Blueprint XSE, which I haven’t seen yet but I’d be open to white or silver too.

I’m still about a month from pulling the trigger. I’m just trying to see if my wishes are a reality or pipe dreams.

@RockyStadiumToyota is the GSM there.

Won’t know till you discuss with one of the Toyota experts. Your credit score may be something they have to work around and you may be limited by the specific color/trim you want.

There were some past Highlander deals though it sounds like you’re shopping more for the car than the deal. GLWT

There was a Highlander hybrid deal shared yesterday for like $350 ish … search the forum

1 Like

@Teachmiami shoot me a message with your zip and exactly what you are looking for and I will see what I can do for you.

2 Likes

Done. Thank you.

No clue how that credit score will impact, but otherwise $3k down and up to $475 on a rav4 hybrid is absolutely doable.

It’s doable but it’s also insanity

1 Like

I think he can do a lot better, yes :slight_smile: Toyota on their site advertising $209/mo lease rav4 hybrid with $3k + TTL, so around $360 ish range with nothing down just based on that.

I was mostly concerned about my credit and if the dealers would be able to work something out. I’m in the process of fixing my credit up. I’ve raised it 15 points in the last couple of months and made some moves today to boost it higher in about a month. Thanks for giving me hope!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.