Looking to lease a Rav4 LE

Hi, I am looking to lease a 2024/23 Rav4 LE in the local NYC tri-state area. I would appreciate any insight. I had one question with my credit… my autofico score is 780, solid job history and income, I recently paid off a Chase autoloan. The only concern is my DTI which is currently at 42% and adding a car payment will put it at 46%. Should I be worried or pursue certain strategy?

I should be able to get you approved and I’m a couple thousand off msrp.

I have a great deal on xle hybrids 37 msrp lease is in the lower 500s. Or can finance it
Base le gas isn’t much cheaper

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

Are you planning to buy real estate or refi a property because underwriters look at DTI and most banks want you under 45% but if this is only for your own financial diligence than figure out what payment you can juggle along with insurance and running cost. I’m in NYC too and insurance premium on my leased cars went up alot these last few years. My leased 2023 4runner cost about $175 monthly to insure on top of the monthly payment. As for rav4s these were finance only cars for sometime. Expect interest in the high 6% if you try any of our local credit branches.

Rav has subvented rates this month so that def helps on a purchase.

Thanks. I have a mortgage with dual incomes. I rather not have my wife co-sign but i may have to reconsider base upon this feedback. Thank you!

Based on what numbers? Just because it has an acceptable MSRP doesn’t mean it will be an acceptable lease, if that’s the assumption you’re making.

Check the Marketplace across multiple brands in this segment such as Honda, Hyundai and Kia in addition to Toyota.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.