Looking to lease a 2021 BMW 430i

Happy Friday gang!

Greetings from Houston!

My 2017 W205 Mercedes 4matic Coupe (AMG Sport Pkg) lease is up the end of May…it only has 23K miles…it’s still in new condition…

I leased my '17 Mercedes for 36 months /30,000 miles…the original MSRP was $50,850…
It was a service loaner…and I received almost a 10K discount including all incentive’s at the time…it had 5,445 miles at the time I took delivery…

My monthly payment is $439.20…the dealership rolled the sales tax…acquisition fee…and other various fees into the cap cost…so my drive out cost was just the first payment…the dealership also agreed not to markup the money factor… I did have to pay $550 to transport the Mercedes to Houston…

A new redesigned C-class (W206) is coming out this fall as a sedan…the coupe version will not be avaible till next year…

So since I can’t buy/lease a new body style Mercedes C-class coupe…I’m now looking to lease a BMW 430i…

FYI… My credit score is above 800…

I’m trying to match the terms on my current Mercedes lease…with very little cash upfront…

I’m looking for a low MSRP 2021 BMW 430i…no full leather…and would rather have 18" wheels with all-season tires…and it can be a service loaner…

FYI…there are 6 BMW dealership’s in the greater Houston meto area…

Before I start emailing local BMW leaderships…I thought I would ask the members of this forum to provide some advice…

Any suggestions on receiving a great lease deal for a new 2021 BMW 430i would be greatly appreciated!!!

And yes…I’m aware there is a shortage of new vehicles because of COVID related production issues…

Thanks for your help in advance…

Willow 1308 (Randy)

Honestly…And this is coming from a BMW bottom dweller who has leased a few dozen of them over the years, you are not going to find a great deal right now. You may find something you can tolerate, but it will be nothing along the lines of what was possible previously.

Now that that’s out-of-the-way, it is probably just a matter of recalibrating what you consider in your mind to be an acceptable deal and then working towards that.

2 Likes

I’ve seen quite a few discounted 430i’s near me in STL, most are loaners but right now they aren’t hot commodities so it’s possible to get some good discounts as long as you’re not picky. For example, I’m looking at one that stickers for $60k that they want $50k for and that’s before my OL codes and owner loyalty.

They weren’t leasing that well though when I leased my wife’s 330i in February. It may have changed now. I’d suggest looking at 330i’s if you’re not set on a 2-door, I think they are better to lease.

1 Like

We always recommend the following method before you ever contact a dealership. If you do all of the work up front, you’ll have a stress free dealer experience and set yourself for success.

1. Read Leasing 101 (EDITORIAL | LEASEHACKR) to understand how to calculate a lease payment and the variables. Monthly payment is an output, not an input!!
  2. Pick a specific vehicle that you want to target
  3. Gather the current MF, RV and incentives from Edmunds forums for your zip code
  4. Research the LH marketplace and other deals that have been made recently on your vehicle - what was their pre-incentive discount? How did their lease terms differ?
  5. Plug your numbers into the LH calculator (CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR), and use a pre-incentive discount similar to what you have seen
  6. Create a target deal, this is what you’re trying to negotiate to. You can try different terms, selling price discount, etc. and see how your monthly payment is affected. It is also possible that different trims of your vehicle may have different MF and RV (i.e. this is very common with GM), so make sure that you look into that. Come up with a set of inputs that give you the output that you want - your desired monthly payment.

With a target price determined, you now have a deal to pursue and compare dealer offers against. More importantly, you have a solid foundation to work from.

1 Like

Reach out to @IAC

1 Like

You rang? :slight_smile:

I may be able to get a 430i coupe at a reasonable price for you.

1 Like

Thanks for your input…

At this time only interested in a 430i coupe…

Thanks for responding to my post!

I’m all ears…I’m interested in a low MSRP BMW 430i…no full leather…and would rather have 18” wheels…no black exterior…

I’m seeking at 36 month/30,000 mile lease…

My wife and I have 800 plus credit scores…

Thanks for responding to my post!

I’m all ears…I’m interested in a low MSRP BMW 430i…no full leather…would rather have 18” wheels…no black exterior…

I’m seeking at 36 month/30,000 mile lease…

My wife and I have 800 plus credit scores…

Thanks for input…very good info!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.