Looking for Toyota Highlander offer on 2021

Hi
I have a interest in 21 Toyota Highlander XLE or LE model. I wanted know what are the best price I can get in NY Long Island or NYC tri-state area.

my current lease is $430(includes tax and fee) for 15k/36m and it will expire in two months. I need to pick a new Highlander which will be around or less than my current monthly payment. I want to only pay first month and DMV fee with transfer plate and all other fee and tax should be included in monthly payment for the new lease.

can someone please help me with pricing so I know what to base my price when getting my new lease.

New lease requirement:
0 down pay only first month and DMV
10K miles/24-36month term
MODEL: LE or XLE

A base Highlander in CA goes for about $325 / 0DAS
You can use that to see how much you are overpaying.

@alansmith
an XLE is about $425. Both are 36/10

1 Like

thank you @forbs what about the XLE model?

Browse (to see similar/recent deals signed)

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/deals-and-tips/6/toyota

And (for dealer/broker listings)

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/northeast/15/toyota

If you don’t want to do either, post your request in

1 Like

@Jrouleau426

2 Likes

thank you @jeisensc i will review all the offer. I am new to this site. thank again for the URL.

1 Like

Absolutely. Please ask questions and educate yourself before signing a deal.

The best place to start is

Please read links in there such as “how to calculate payments” and other helpful articles.

It might seem like a lot but TBH there are fewer <60 minute exercises which will save you so much time, money and anxiety over your driving lifetime.

It may also save you (after your negotiations with LH input) inside the finance office where no one can from the internet can really help you.

Remember, it’s almost impossible to reverse-engineer the math starting from the output (monthly payment) and figure out if it’s a good deal. Start at the beginning.

1 Like

What you clicked as a “solution” is not actually a solution. Toyota Financial programs are regional, so if your RV is lower or MF is higher then you’re going to pay more than in CA …or vice versa.

Are you looking for a gas or hybrid Highlander?

Not to mention taxes and fees, even if the mf/rv/incentives were the same.

@forbs has been here long enough to know that you can’t just blindly compare a monthly payment in CA against one in NY and have it mean anything.

1 Like

Can you Please provide pricing for both Gas and hybrid in NY area.

I’m not a dealer but it just so happens I ran some numbers in late April on a Highlander hybrid XLE and IIRC a 9% discount at base MF got to $400 with first and 9 MSD DAS. Based on 6.625% tax

made some offers and most people came back (if they did) with high 500s or low 600s. One dealer came back with $425/m with $1,000 and 9 MSD DAS.

1 Like

Most people here don’t get paid for doing this except dealers and brokers. There are lots of data points on pricing for Highlanders on shared deals and market place section of this site. Maybe start there to see what’s achievable.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.