Looking for some help on current lease (Utah)

Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any leads or suggestions for some help. My wife and I currently are currently leasing two Toyota’s (Tacoma and RAV4). We’re expecting our first baby this August and my wife is wanting to get into 4runner limited and with how the car market is we thought it would be a good idea to see what we could work out with our current leases. They both have way below the miles we should have have right now (leases end Jan 2023). I would probably just get a commuter for myself since I work remotely now. Won’t really miss the Tacoma.

Any help or directions on who I could chat with would be great!

Thanks,

How soon do you need to pull the trigger? University FCU is launching soon (targeting mid-late July) and they will beat every other lender on all Toyota models in UT. Several Toyota stores are already signed up so I can get you a list of which dealers to search for your specific trim.

2 Likes

We don’t really have a specific date on when we want to pull the trigger. We currently have our leases through Toyota financial. Could we get a better deal with University FCU?

Yes, compared to TFS on a 4Runner Ltd you’d save over $100/mo through University. MF will be less than half of TFS and the RV will be much higher.

That poor baby is already being used as an excuse. Lol. Your wife wants a 4runner. End of story. Drop the part about the kid because everyone knows a RAV4 is more than enough to handle a couple and their one newborn.

1 Like

Wow! Any idea how I could get that list of those dealers already working with FCU?

:+1:t4: Thanks for the feedback. Appreciate it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.