Looking for SoCal window tint recommendations

I had my s90 done with rayno s7 carbon ceramic tint on the windows and rayno air70 on the windshield for $380 by a shop out in Lancaster that I have used for multiple vehicles. They had the best price on ceramic tint by far and the IR rejection makes ceramic worth every penny.

1 Like

I agree with @Jon . Being cheap on a car lease is one thing. Being cheap on accessories is a completely different thing.

2 Likes

It would almost be a sin to put a $99 tint job on a beautiful S90

Yes, I have researched about tint before, which is why I asked you what brand tint does your person use?

FX is 3mā€™s bottom tier product.

1 Like

Will probably get 3M crystalline for the wifeā€™s car pretty soon. Yes, very expensive, but she she parks at work in an uncovered lot, and will have our 6 month old a lot in the back. No way Iā€™m going cheap when it comes to my family.

And no, itā€™s not a lease :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is the S90 a lease?..

It is a lease. 20char

3M FX will be great for a lease. I personally wouldnā€™t put the expensive tint on a lease vehicle.

3 Likes

Depends on where you live. Out in the desert, the IR rejection from the expensive tint makes things way more comfortable and worth spending an extra $200 every few years.

2 Likes

I picked up my S90 and need to get it tinted as well. Havenā€™t had a chance to drive the car due to work.

I have taken my last 4 cars to Jeff in Upland. He used 3M prior with lifetime warranty for about $125 ish. Not sure what he uses now. However, the team is great and they do all exotic vehicles as well. Check out their Facebook, Twitter and Insta.

Maybe we can get him to get us a good deal since I have to take my father in lawā€™s new truck to be tinted as well. So it would be a total of 3 cars.

Found these guys to be good. Can do the job for about 180 for FX premier tint.

1 Like

I might be interested too. Picking up a Volt this week.

@CertPharmT15 replied your PM.

@ianeicher if @CertPharmT15 can hook us up, Iā€™ll let you know.

Spoke to Jeff. He can do $179 for Llumar ATC.

Anyone can get it for cheaper? You can include my S90 ina group buy if we can get premium tint at a great price.

Forgive my ignorance, but isnā€™t this expensive for a dyed tint?

Itā€™s is probably the going rate for Llumar ATC and 3M FX. I got the ATC done 3 years ago for $130. Called the same place and cost of business went up so their prices reflect that.

Iā€™ve used Sunshield multiple times and they are great. 8 yearā€™s later tint looks good and they are fast.

1 Like

Have you tinted your S90? If so where and what product?

I had my s90 done with rayno s7 carbon ceramic tint on the windows and rayno air70 on the windshield for $380 by a shop out in Lancaster that I have used for multiple vehicles.