Looking for new Lease Tesla model 3

Good afternoon to all
I am looking for new lease Tesla model 3
Any brokers or information how to get best deal out there.

36 month
12k year
Zip 33179

Thank you

You can only buy or lease directly, no brokers.

If you search - the consensus is to NOT lease a Tesla, buy if you want one. Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: for the information

1 Like

I guess I need to find another car to lease for my son.
Will look at BMW 2 doors something not expensive thx

What is your budget? Don’t expect any decent deals on 2 door BMWs.

Chevy bolt is a great option

1 Like

Hopefully I can find BMW 2 doors for $400 a month all in. Thx

1 Like

I hate to burst your bubble, but don’t hold your breadth on scooping up a BMW coupe for that monthly. Given current market conditions, your best bet is to find something much cheaper.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Tesla Model 3 leases do not offer a buyback at the end of it. You are better off purchasing it and then selling it after your desired term as they tend to hold their values quite a bit!

1 Like

You can lease a SR Model 3 for $389/month before tax with about $5600 due at signing (of which $4500 is a down payment).

Source: Tesla Leasing Calculator | Tesla Support

So about $600/mo with tesla gobbling up any equity that you’re likely to have. Sounds like a sweetheart deal for them.

1 Like

Thank you guys
I am looking for a car for my son he just turned 17 and got his license. So looking for a car for him
Not expensive but also wanted to save on gas
What is my opinions right now?
Thx

A used corolla. I would expect a 17yr old to use up Lease miles pretty quick.

9 Likes

See above.

1 Like

Wait…

You want to lease a Tesla Model 3, or BMW 2 for your 17-year old son? Why? Are you trying to buy his love and affection?

2 Likes

Let’s focus on @Motys needs and save the therapy for the professionals.

No Tesla model leases well.

The bmw i3 / 330e / 530s are EVs with range extension or PHEVS - the 330e is the closest to “leasing well” without actually.

If you are sett on leasing a 17-year old something that is fuel efficient, start with the a Leaf, Bolt, Ioniq.

5 Likes

The idea of spending an exorbitant sum of lease payments + insurance on a current BMW or Tesla “to save on gas” is, no pun intended, LUDICROUS.

11 Likes

Volvo S60 would be my recommendation.

2 Likes

2002 Honda Civic would be my choice for a 17 year old who will definitely crash it within the next 18 months.

2 Likes

Thank you all for the advice.
No Tesla !!! To expensive.

Searching right now for other options of smaller cars.

Lexus i300
Or
BMW 228 or 330i
Hope I find something he would like

Any brokers here with amazing deals right now?
36 month
12k yearly

Thank you all the community here