Looking for Help Leasing 2017 GMC Sierra Denali

Almost ready to pull the trigger

looking for a 2017 Denali Lease residual seems to be good now (70% not sure if it will change next month or not) Seems like it has been pretty high for a bit now from the quick research I did

"For a 36 mo. lease at 10k miles/ year on the black Denali w/ a 6.2L

Option 1: $442/ mo after tax with $2500 due at signing" This is the last deal I got

said he’d do $6k off the MSRP making the selling price $53,840

Is that a good deal? or Can I do better? I have shopped around a few dealers

1 Like

So about $512 per month with zero down. Not bad but do you qualify for any incentives like farm Bureau lease conquest or loyalty or gm card points?

1 Like

There is a $2500 trade in certificate you can get online that is good for leasing.

Where does the trade in certificate come from?

Try their shop click buy online portal and enter in your trade info. I got a certificate when I did that pricing out a sierra I was interested in.

What state and dealer thanks

Washington and I have talked to a lot of dealers not even sure which one this was anymore

Haha yeah i understand and hate that i started keeping track of everything now

That’s a good looking truck hope you get a great deal on it

I just leased a 2017 Sierra Denali 4x4 Ultimate Package with standard length bed for effective $440.00 per month. The wife hates the truck so I am looking to get rid of it. 600 miles currently. 12k miles per year.

can you PM me the info?

$440 after taxes? Can you email me the structure so I can see how they broke it down

1 Like

Unfortunately GM doesn’t allow lease transfers within the first 6 months of a lease.

MSRP 63690
Tax 789
Doc Fee 249
Registration 475
Gross Cap Cost 56897
Rebate 500
Residual 44132

I did a one pay for 15922 + 495 disposition.

Any update on this?

Looking to lease 2017 gmc denali in louisiana.

The Residual got worse and I didnt get to the price I wanted to before so I have to wait it out and see if it gets better if not ill keep looking no hurry

Anyone lease a new Denali this month and have any deals to share?

So there are some big incentives starting today on 17 Sierra Denali w Ultimate pkg.

Incentives in KY are,

• Consumer cash - $500
  • Buick & GMC bonus cash - $4000
  • Bonus Cash - $1000
  • Price reduction from MSRP - around $10,000

How many of these cash apply to lease? Thanks in advance.

From the dealer I just tried to work with, seems only the MSRP discount and a $500 lease cash can be applied.

Can it be transfered now?
Where you located?

Where you located?
Is it available yet to transfer
I am interested

who are you asking?

Not sure who you are addressing.