Looking for help, BMW dealers or brokers that service California. Most likely will lease an i4

Hello leasehackr community, I need some help.

I purchased an iX a little over a year ago from a broker on here. Nothing wrong with the transaction. I paid sticker, which was the best you could do in late 2022. But now my situation has changed and I need to offload the car. I’ve been trying to sell it outright, but that isn’t working well.

It’s not worth what I owe, largely due to the changing market conditions on this particular car. Them’s the breaks.

The best offer I’ve received so far is too low for me to consider, so I wanted to try to cast a wider net. If I can get closer to what I owe, I’m willing to lease another car if the dealer or broker could give me a good enough price for my car.

Based on what I’ve researched, an i4 seems like the most logical step, since it’s a BMW that I’m trying to get rid of.

I’m happy to share more details to anyone interested. I don’t want to make this post an epic poem.

Thanks, in advance, to the community.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 3