Looking for a SUV lease, mid size SUV in ct

Is it realistic to want a lease for a mid size SUV for $300 per month? How much money down would I need? I don’t need a 2024 vehicle, would even look at a 2022. in ct.

Your best bet is to check Marketplace - FORUM | LEASEHACKR for Northeast category and see what’s currently offered.

Is EV an option? Lexus RZ is under $400/month. As long as its limited range fits your need, it’s a good car. It’s basically Lexus RX with inferior battery.

Leasing doesn’t quite work that way; manufacturers and their captive banks provide subsidies and programs for new cars (i.e. the current year’s specific models). At some point, the prior year’s programs are retired/go away, and leasing becomes much more expensive. Any dealer caught in that situation is left holding the bag, and they usually have to dig themselves out of that situation with no corporate support.

And leasing CPO or used cars are for very niche cases or a very small number of makes. Usually exotics, Porsches, Range Rovers… you get the idea. (Doesn’t fall in the $300 range)

I would recommend reframing your thought process to look at total lease cost, and make your decision accordingly.

You can lease a Cullinan for $300 a month if you write a big enough check upfront.

For $300? Either a Toyota Bz4x or a Subaru Solterra, or something small like a Soul or Venue