Looking for a great lease deal in Houston TX

Hi Guys,

Sorry for late response (3 kids on me and no wife…). I totally get your point, I should do the legwork first. I have been trying with no luck and it was hard for me to spot any discussions on Houston in the forum. Again, just new on this…
I have not made up my mind on a specific brand or model. I have been looking for Small SUV type (Volvo XC60, MB GLC or GLA, Audi Q3 etc…) I know these are top brands and this is were I started cause I have seen a lot of discussion about them on this Forum, but I am also open to other brands (Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda etc…) in case a great offer appears. In the end, I only need this to drive me to work everyday and back and have enough space for the kiddos.

None of the luxury models you listed will lease well at all. Honda doesn’t lease well either so take that off your list as well. I’d look at RAV4 and Equinox personally (hated the RAV4’s seats and lack of a power driver seat so Equinox won out easily. Equinox is much more refined IMHO as well). Considering that you’re in Houston, I’d reach out to @Randy_Haddox1 for an Equinox

You will probably need to widen your search area also. I’m in Houston and couldn’t get any deals with BMW, MB or Audi locally. You will also want to wait until they have tax credit (they come and go depending on the make and model). Call the dealership and ask, for example, Lexus RX and their Hybrids have tax credit right now.

I eventually went to Dallas for an Audi deal (like they all say, Audi doesn’t lease well but my wife wanted it) and got also got deal on a demo Genesis in Humble .

Thanks!. An Equinox could definitely work as well and I have read a few discussion where @Randy_Haddox1 got good deals. What’s up with Dallas vs. Houston on prices anyways?!!. I have seen Dallas have better deals than Houston…but a long drive with the kids…

You can get them to deliver it to you. :slight_smile:

You can’t find any of these deals simply because you haven’t put enough hard work.

The deal below is from west Houston BMW in last December.

There’s no tax credit at this moment along with 2000 extra rebate(5000 compare to 3000 now) Tax alone is additional $2300…so that would be $4300 difference. Hard to replicate at this moment compare to Dec.

Yes. True great deals are once in a lifetime opportunity such as $110 for bmw 330e loaner. But my point is, there are good deals in TX and discussed in this forum as long as you dig deep enough. Sure, the lease credit and rebates come and go, that’s why you have to do the homework, track the information on Edmunds, etc. For example, infiniti is giving 5% tax credit in TX this month, and this information is from another post today. I just don’t understand when somebody said “cannot find any of those great deals” or “hard to spot any discussion in the forum” for TX.

Agreed, there are still good deals out there. Just need to widen the search and research what incentives and rebates are there for a certain brand and model. unless you have a wife that just want that brand :joy:.

Lets be realistic. Houston has very few great lease deals. MOST Dealers best deals are advertised deals and the “buyers/leasors” are lucky to get the advertised price after all the fine print and qualifiers.

Feel free Houstonians to post possible deals or incentives your fellow Houstonians do not know of.

I got my 58.2k MSRP Q50 red sport for 445/mo true zero down last month in Houston.

Jon1 great. But look at the lack of Houston Brokers posting consistent deals (zero). Not enough steady flow of deals to maintain business is my guess.

Agreed. I tried to use brokers with no luck.

I got my S90 last December. MSRP $59175, $3920 due at signing (7MSD + 1st payment), $490 with everything included. 10k/36mo

i would gladly pay a broker for great leases. The leg work of dealing with salesman,email,finance,manager,etc… is a tough job for the average person. Really takes alot of “precious” time. And if the buyer has a fast mind and mouth with “numbers”, the average sales man gets defensive. (it is fun out talking the salesman)

Talk to Lewis or Bill at Brazelton Auto. I work for a Cadillac dealership and they deal in primarily high line cars/ trucks. I know I sell/ Lease them Cadillacs at $500 under invoice but I’m sure they get better than that at other highline as Cadillac no longer has Holdback

Got a tax credit on an Acura MDX in December in the Houston area. It wasn’t a great deal but the credit helped.

Just got back from Virginia . Got a New GTi and drove it back to Houston.
Now i am looking for a cheap commuter lease $200 sign n drive deal.
any Houston deals? I would hate to take my business out of Houston again.

Any new brokers in Houston? Still looking thanks

Even I am looking for a broker in TX to help out with 3 series or C class