Man, am I looking at this right? The only decent deals I’ve seen so far for a Mazda 3 is 235/m with a 2k DaS. that seems really high for a car that’s 23,645. thought? I’m in NY so maybe thats why the deals aren’t great.
I’m not surprised: I see 851 currently in the US, and Mazda has been especially impacted by shortages.
If any brokers are still selling Mazda, I’d start there.
As for Mazda, there is the chip shortage, a fire at the major factory, and a Tsunami apparently and dealers will not be getting much inventory or any for a few months. That was info I was told by multiple dealers.
Also
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/chip-shortage-hits-global-automakers/ar-BB1cA1Du
A semiconductor shortage is pinching some of the world’s biggest auto manufacturers, costing Daimler AG, Nissan Motor Co., Honda Motor Co., Ford Motor Co. and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV production for a range of cars.
Mercedes-Benz maker Daimler joined its German peer Volkswagen AG in announcing it’s affected by the industrywide supply bottleneck, without quantifying the impact. Honda said it …
Shortages in General
Mazda specifically
NY doesn’t allow MSDs
I would look at another brand, less affected by shortages, and (for the bonus) one that allows MSDs if you lease out of state
Mazda will reject funding on MSD deals even if out of state deal for NY customers. Overall huge PITA for even states that allow them. There’s always a ton of issues with funding
max_g
July 10, 2021, 2:51am
4
cheeseboi1456:
that seems really high
Relative to what? What were your expectations and what were those based on?
I was wondering if it was all of TFS or just Lexus.