Looking for a $200/mo or less lease for my Mom in SoCal

Due to chip shortage for 200 a month or less

7 Likes

I guess she’ll find a Korean boy band in the trunk too … wahoo!

2 Likes

You forgot to say accord LX and camry LE for $400

No frills bottom.of the barrel trims for $400 a month.

This scene is one big joke.

2 Likes

And that’s why I will happily :grinning:finance my car at the end of my lease and pay less on a fully trimmed out model then a base trim lease for more money then what my finance charges will be.

In this current market, for $200 / month, look for a used car over 100,000 miles and has had 3 or 4 owners.

This crunch has little to do with financing and more to do with lack of discounts, which affects outright purchases as well

I was just looking around the IL area and found that a Blazer was $295 with $0 DAS. I was more amazed at this but still it’s not $200.

Was that before or after the giant advertisement asterisk?

2 Likes

No asterisk, and i looked for it.
And i missed it, its at the end, ugh
Check it out yourself

They even have a Trax for 228, almost that 200 goal
Edit: ugh the asterisk is you have to qualify for all offers but thats different than a TTL asterisk which is what i always look for

1 Like

typography font GIF

24 MONTHS, 10,000 MILES PER YEAR LEASE FOR WELL-QUALIFIED GM EMPLOYEES, RETIREES, AND ELIGIBLE FAMILY MEMBERS WITH A CURRENT LEASE OF A 2016 MODEL YEAR OR NEWER CHEVROLET AND A CURRENT LESSEE FOR AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE NEW VEHICLE SALE. MUST SHOW PROOF OF CURRENT LEASE. CUSTOMER REMAINS RESPONSIBLE FOR CURRENT LEASE PAYMENTS. $0 DUE AT LEASE SIGNING AFTER ALL OFFERS, PLUS TITLE, TAX, LICENSE, AND PLATES. NO SECURITY DEPOSIT. PROGRAMS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE AND CERTAIN RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY, SEE DEALER FOR DETAILS. OFFER EXPIRES 8/31/21.

3 Likes

Ugh how did i miss that
Ah reading it again, I read $0 due after all offers including TTL, not PLUS TTL.
Bit of false advertising since they say SIGN and DRIVE instead of $0 SIGN and DRIVE

Always an asterisk somewhere in the very fine print

One of the few things I’ve seen in the ballpark (won’t last)

1 Like

When asking for a $200 Corolla sounds as absurd as a Bentley for $600 :joy:

3 Likes

In today’s market you’re not able to see that rate unless you put cash down of over $2k.

You’re forgetting the DAS, Money Factor and it’s not $200/month. More like $300.

1 Like

Maybe you can try this

Good idea. Need to see how much cash they put down, money factor etc on this deal.
Also I’ve noticed dealer fees etc are all fluctuating. Need to see those

Nothing was put down… it was a sign and drive lease.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.