Looking for 3 row SUV deals around $400 in Connecticut or New york

Can someone help me in finding the best deal on a 3 row suv. I want to be under $400 a month. Any assistance will help, thank you.

1 Like

May numbers aren’t fully out yet. Check this and similar threads for latest updates:

Also search the forum for Highlander and Traverse.

I am looking for 12k a year in mileage. the SUV’s I favor are the Volkswagen Atlas, GMC Acadia, Honda Pilot, Lexus RX, Acura RDX. The Traverse is ok if its the red line other that that I am not the hugest fan and I am not a advocate fro Toyota either. Is there any other vehicle besides the Infiniti that you are aware of?

2018 RDX is probably your best bet, they have good lease incentives and low money factor as the all-new 2019 RDX is rolling in…

RDX is 2 row only…

Mazda CX-9. For that budget, I think it’s the best car for the money.

None of those are under $400/month (except maybe 2018 RDX, but that’s a 2-row crossover).

It’s going to be tough to get any of these for $400 a month. You can’t just choose a price point and think it will apply to your car of choice. It doesn’t work like that.

I know but the OP listed it as one of the cars he liked and shortlisted.

Agreed, good lease terms and big dealer discounts available. Touring trim is the sweet spot for lease value.

Check out @nyclife’s deal on the Mazda CX-9: Mazda CX9s starting at 348, Zero down payment! TDAS (tax + doc + 1st month) NY/NJ/CT. 36/10

Most deals are simply advertised at 10k to show the lowest monthly but any deal can be recalculated for 12, 15, etc.

Read Leasing 101 and use the calculator here so no one can rip you off.

@GeorgeCSL, a SO-Cal broker had the Atlas for low 300s, not sure if that is achievable in Northeast.

@cheapdad00, thanks for the mention, I’m not sure what the programs are on the east coast. There are plenty of brokers on here that would better serve than me on this one.

Highlander was $402 last month.

Okay, but Highlander isn’t on his list.

I know. Was just an example. Atlas or possibly QX60 then

Atlas lease is what I was looking at but for the top of the line model, they want something along the line of $5k down and $700+ a month. I posted this deal on reddit (not knowing about leasing) and apparently this is the worst lease offer in the history of lease offers (especially on a vw). Looking at cheaper beefy cars now.