2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium Plus - MSRP $51,310 16% Off. $358/mth with $1200 MSD and VPP. 39/10K. $397/Mth with $1200 MSDs. Zero Down - NJ/CT/PA

Update 07/06/2018
Infiniti QX60 numbers are on similar lines compared to last few months. The numbers for July are updated below.
The residual has dropped 2% but so has the MF got almost half so the resultant effect is neutral. This is good news for NY residents who can’t do MSD as their payments will drop more compared to other states.

Update 06/04/2018
Infiniti QX60 numbers are on similar lines compared to last few months. The numbers for June are updated below. They should remain same till end of the month unless Infiniti adds more incentive mid month for this vehicle.

Update 05/22/2018
Infiniti is giving an extra 1K is for QX60 for rest of the month only for customers in NY Metro area. That gets passed on to you and the numbers have been updated accordingly.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 Infiniti QX60 AWD Premium with Premium Plus.

MSRP: $51,310
Selling Price: $43,245
Adj Cap Cost : $43,945 after adding Bank fee.

Rebates: [None] If you have VPP your sales price drops by $1500
Trade-in: [$0]

Months: [39]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

Total Due At Signing: 1st Month, taxes and DMV. There will be $1200 in refundable MSD to effectively bring the MF down to 0.00009

Monthly Payment : $397 /mth with 3 MSDs

Monthly Payment with MSD and VPP will be $358/mth

Monthly Payment : $379 ( For NY residents) without any MSD but with VPP.

Monthly Payment : $424 ( For NY residents) without any MSD or VPP.

MSDs cannot be done for NY state residents as the State doesn’t allow it.

No Document Fees, Broker fees or any other fees unless charged by State.

If you are looking for a base model QX60 or just with Premium package, than the dealer is out of those at this time.

If you don’t have VPP remove the 1500 in untaxed incentive in the calculator link below and adjust your mileage options to get exact numbers. Also change how the tax is calculated depending on your state.

The deal here is listed with incentives from NY metro area so if you are in South NJ or upstate NY or any other state, your prices will differ a bit.

If you can come to sign the docs in person the dealer will work with out of state buyers and also ship the car to other states. Ask for a separate shipping quote in that case.

PM me for dealer info and I will put you directly in touch with the Sales GM.

HN.

8 Likes

i need this deal in South FL :expressionless:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to get this deal for a Florida resident (plus shipping costs os worst case pick it up and drive it back?)

2 Likes

@r15mohd
@JonO

Shipping the vehicle is certainly possible if you pay for shipping costs.

However do consider that the incentives in FL might be different from NJ incentives which were used to derive this payment.

I am sending you the dealer info. Reach out to him with your zip and ask for the quotes plus shipping costs.

HN

1 Like

Hi what is VPP?
Thanks

Gonna try to do this in California. Anyone tried yet?

2 Likes

HN308 indicates this may not be a nationwide obtainable deal, however definitely reach out to your local dealers and shop - def doesnt hurt to try

Hi,

First of all, thanks for posting this excellent deal!

I’ve been lurking these forums for months looking for the perfect deal for my wife, as our anniversary is coming up.

I was considering a nationwide broker as there are never any good deals in my area - zip 72113, but I’d like to see what that sales gm can do for me, including shipping.

Please let me know what you need from me, as I also have VPP.

Truly a great forum guys. Hoping to become a valuable member over time.

Thanks!

@Arpan84

I have PM’d you dealer info. Reach out directly with the exact vehicle you are interested in and let him know you have VPP and will pay for shipping.

Has anyone tried this deal on Texas?

You can search the forum for Infiniti deals in Texas.

1 Like

I have few threads with Infiniti deals and members who are not local to NY metro area keep asking if this can be replicated in their market. Below is the copy of the post from my other thread.

This deal can be done in most parts of the country if you know what you are doing.

Why did such crazy deals start coming out with increase in MF. It is because the Infiniti Floor plan rates went up along with it. (Floor plan is the term for financing the inventory in dealer world).

So any dealer with 200-300 cars in stock at the end of March got stuck with the inventory they can’t afford to pay high finance charges on. Now either they can blow the inventory as few dealers are doing or keep paying crazy finance charges while holding the cars.

Also this high MF is killing the demand in states like NY where MSD can’t be done. So your best bet is finding a dealer in one of the situations below.

A dealer with crazy amount of inventory sitting in middle of no where like up state NY, central PA or in land CA etc. They have to move the cars and don’t have enough population around to absorb it so they will get more flexible.

Any state like NY where MSD are not allowed, so the dealers need to be flexible with out of state buyers who can do MSD and take the cars. They will even ship it to you if you find the right guy interested in moving the inventory.

You could also find dealer by end of the month get more flexible if they are not by this time. When you talk with them just give your bottom number based on research done here like 25-27% off MSRP and tell them to get back to you when his manager is tired of paying interest on his inventory. They have to loose some money either way which they know, just explain them politely that you are aware of it as well and they will get flexible.

So rather than asking if this can be done in a particular state or an area, arm yourself with above information and do it yourself. It’s not that hard to get a deal.

Ask me any follow up questions in this regard.

HN

5 Likes

“Gonna try to do this in California. Anyone tried yet?”

Yes. Easily done!

I’ve gotten pretty close without too much haggle.

should be attainable.

@CALIdriver

I would suggest you share with the community your approach and level of response you got from dealers in your area. This will give confidence to others here that this can be done on their own by putting in some effort.

I guess I can chime in as well. I am in North Cal, SF/SJ bay area.

I acquired a Qx60 on 3/31, before the residual value increase to 58%. My target for a MSPR $53K QX60 is $359. What I did is to get copy and paste the OP’s number, emailed to nearby (within distant I am willing to drive to) dealers. There are 4 of such a dealers nearby, I sent email out to 3 only. The 4th one I skip due to previous poor experience. Very soon, they all got back to me with their offers:

Dealer 1 (Peninsula): They offer same term except $459/mon. They told me if I were to bring in other dealer’s offer, they will match.
Dealer 2 (Dublin): They offer same cap cost and incentive, but they don’t know or don’t want to MSD. So payment was $429.
Dealer 3 (Beshop): They offer the same term except $379/mon. I told him let’s meet in the middle, $369. He said OK and I went in and got it. No timing consuming haggling at dealership. I think if I inisist a bit longer, I could have get slightly lower payment. But I just didn’t want to spend my time that way.

With the increase in RV and incentive in April, I think the price should even a bit better. But overall, experience is quite painless. And living in an expansive area, I think it is not unreasonalbe to pay $10-$15 more than the best lease hack deal.

3 Likes

I wanted to thank Leasehacker and user HN308 for my QX60 deal.

As HN308 suggested, I obtained a VPP code which helped this deal along. The dealership HN308 referred me to was amazing. I loved working directly with a dealership with no middle man. I attempted many times to get this deal on my own but was told it was impossible by all my local dealerships. HN308 made it happen for me at a dealership located an hour away. I have to say I was a little skeptical and it showed when we arrived to the dealership. The dealer was awesome though and everything was as promised. Well worth the drive!

Here is what I got:
2018 Majestic White /Granite (black) w/ premium, premium plus & drivers asst
39mo
12k miles per year
$462 per month w/ 1st mo $462 + reg $100 transfer (would have been $280 for new plates) due at signing.
MSRP $53,660 sell price $43,841 + $700 bank fee & taxes = $46,136 adjusted cap money factor .00065 56% residual.
So all my taxes and fees (except DMV) were rolled into my monthly payments.
NY Resident

Happy shopping everyone. I hope you are able to get the deal you want. Highly recommend this site and the guy who helped me.

Here’s a quote I received in March from Tustin Infiniti in Socal.

MSRP $52,535
39/10

$3,000 down (all MSD) - $462.00 month

You’ll have to grind to get down to @HN308 levels but still pretty good starting point.

That’s a pretty good deal, I’d try to get another 600 if you don’t have vpp. At that point you should be good to go

1 Like