Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

Loaners, anyone? I need a beat up piece of shit aka loaner. Where can I find one?

Ok I have never said anything about 5-6 year old cars. You have to have a sadistic streak to own an out of warranty Bmw, which was at most 6 years, and now 5 years.

My car is 390 all in. Taxes rolled. Ie first month das.

Show me a $58000 car with warranty throughout the life of the lease for 390 a month, with everything else rolled. I wonā€™t even get into the maintenance being included.

1 Like

Where do I get a loaner? Help!

Wow excuses much? So to sum up you canā€™t.

Ok how about this. Find some published terms for a used car lease. Find some cpo cars with 3 years of warranty use the calculator and beat my deal. Itā€™s all hypothetical but Iā€™ll give the benefit of the doubt. If you find a posted mf of .00001 Iā€™ll assume you can get that. Itā€™s all dollar based residuals so it will be interesting. Must be clean title accident free car.

There is one f-type on here where the residual and sale price were about 2k apart and it was still over $400 a month I think.

1 Like

You know that none of DMV MB dealers do MSDs, donā€™t you? You have to work really hard to make them do it. And then thereā€™s marked up MF and acquisition fee.

Loaners are the best! I am an idiot and I salute you for pushing me here a loaner! I dream of beat up piece of junk aka loaner. Please help me get one!

Leasing a luxury car loaner is an ultimate hack that I learned about on LH.
Well, I was actually offered one by my friend before learning more about it here.

3 Likes

I found my deal worked up an offer and had my car within 18 hours. So next question is how much is your time worth?

Beat up junk, a piece of shit aka loaner is the best! Who can get me one?

1 Like

Ok i think my point is clear. Iā€™m done with you. Enjoy the plastic wrapping your NEW car.

1 Like

Do you have a loaner? I dream of getting a beat up piece of shit, junk aka loaner. Send me some organized criminal syndicate information which has a fleet of loaners they want to launder money with. Thank you!

Should I sell my 2009 X5? :thinking:

I had an 09 335 bought it from carmax in 2015 with 42k miles, great shape. Obviously got the warranty, $3500, which paid for itself within 6 months.

His time is so goddamn valuable he can spend all day proving heā€™s an idiot on the interwebs.

4 Likes

I am looking for a loaner car.

You Just gotta be a dick huh.

But I still won.

4 Likes

Who said I drive a loaner? But sure, you admitted yourself that you are not smart :smirk:

Stupid piece of shit and D-I-C-K you are. But hey, do you have any loaners to sell?

Loaners are abused piece of junk.Everyone should get it!

Lemme grant your wish. You, sir, are a f$cking :clown_face:

7 Likes