Looking for 2018 C 300 4Matic LOANER car

I am a mere idiot who wants to pay hundreds to get a beat up junk, aka loaner. Do you have any you want to sell?

Then why don’t you go lay down.

Because I am looking for a loaner car.

Right. Just keep doing what you are doing

3 Likes

I can’t wait to find out what you end up leasing.

Maybe you have no one around you who is leasing a loaner that you can ask. Or did you have a bad experience in the past from leasing a loaner?

There are tons of LH members who have been or are leasing a loaner (including myself and many friends and colleagues), and I have not seen a single member that complains about quality issues with loaners. Doesn’t that tell you something?

I am looking for a loaner. I am an idiot who wants to spend hundreds of dollars per month on a beat up used junk aka loaner. Please advise me where I can get one.

If you don’t mind me asking, in what industry/field do you work?

1 Like

I am an undercover investigator, in charge of putting in jail organized transnational human trafficking criminals who lie to gullible consumers and push their fleet of beat up, abused junk loaners. Fully Armored Team Speed Response (tactical command unit 105) is on stand-by.

1 Like

I feel bad for your clients. You will never consider an alternate approach to getting them off the hook.

1 Like

I believe showing down the throat of my client a loaner would be the best thing to do. After all that’s what smart people do, they take advantage of idiots and get rich. Anyone can tell me where to get a loaner?

You can’t even properly defend your own case :joy:

1 Like

Any bandits, dope traders and criminals here pushing a beat up junk, aka loaner? If so, please help me get a loaner. I am a complete idiot willing to pay hundreds of dollars a month for a beat up junk!

I feel bad for anyone who’s ever been in the same room as him.

Also, he lies.

In summary - you came here begging for help, because you can’t get a decent deal, and after being offered reasonable solutions you just keep saying that loaners are junk.

2 Likes

Don’t omit the spewing of misinformation and, what are they called—oh yeah. Lies.

I think organized criminal syndicates and money launderers who use fronts and “loaner cars” to wash dirty money are awesome! Someone tell me where do I get a loaner, please.

What goes around, comes around. You were offered help, just should’ve said “thanks, but no thanks”.

I am looking for some junk, like a loaner. Where do I lease one?

Ok, this “loaners are junk” becomes old.

8 Likes