Looking for: 2017 MB C300 Loaner in Florida

Hi everyone,

I am in the market for a 2017 C300 ex-service loaner.

Looking to get into the car ASAP.

36 months / 12K year

Only requirement is moonroof / black or white exterior.

My zip code is 34241.

I can put down max MSDs.

Looking to roll in all taxes/title/fees into monthly so $0 sign and drive (+ MSD).

Have USAA discount!

Please let me know your deals - I will respond right away to PMs.

Thank you for all of your help & have a great day!

• JDW

check out MB coconut creek - was in there this weekend and they had 3 of these outside not sure on color or moonroof but they seemed like good deals - ask for William Burgess and tell him Quinn sent you - hell be in tomorrow tues 2/20

Wow thats crazy. I got an insane high quote from them on a 2018 C class lease many weeks ago. Spoke to some manager who told me they might have some loaner cars. The guy never got back to me. I am not a big fan of that dealer and my office is right around the block from them. It will be interesting if anyone can get a lease not a fleece from them. And I only wanted a low mileage 7500 lease.

I’d reach out to @nyclife his retainer is very generous for the amount of skill he possesses and he’s done plenty of C300 loaners and may have some left. Your location may be the only *

I had the opposite experience. Walked in saw 3 of those loaners for low 300s…

I’m interested in c43amg - young guy (also manager) was straight to point and knocked off 10% without much hassle…hoping to get a stronger discount this week and sign. Not hacker worthy of course on an Amg but we’ll see

I’ve asked nyclife for help but unfortunately doesn’t broken deals down here in FL

Yeah, thanks for the referral @NateBeasle. Don’t work down there, however, If you want me to review any deals, I’d happily do so at no charge.

Thanks for the info. I have never had any luck with that dealer in general. I do wonder with MSDS and the United offer if that can help me get a sharp deal on one of the loaners.

thank you for the information everyone!!

Still out there looking for the right deal.

Quinn - do you happen to have William Burgess’s email address? Going to shoot him my info to see what #s he can come up with. I appreciate it & will share the info I get from him.

pm me and ill shoot it over to you

@quinntheskimo I contacted MB of Coconut Creek again. For the C300 loaners they did not quote me anything in the low 300s. In fact on a ONE pay $483 a month all in. I have never gotten any decent price from that dealer. And that was with the United so called fleet discount.

Rob

If you pm me your contact info, when I go in tomorrow to sign on the C43 I can double check for you but last weekend im 100% positive there were 3 c300 loaners sitting in front of the dealership all under $350/month fliers in their windows and thats before negotiation.

Nyclife - Do you broker out of state deals? I’m in Colorado and would be happy to either ship or drive from a California dealer.

Were you able to find out about the c300 loaner special. I saw on their site the advertised $349 price but that’s not including all the fees we pay down here.

No $350.00 price. They quoted me on a car with 4,656 miles with MSDS $395 month /7500 miles. $2000.00 to drive off in fees. I assume that includes first month. So $1600.00 is MB bank fee and the rest beer money for the sales guys? One pay was much higher price than MSDS. Why quote that? This is with a “special” fleet discount from United Airlines. Back in Jan same car new (0 miles )on a sign and drive they quoted me $500.00 a month with $500 in money for beer.

To give you a comparison point, I have several weeks old 2017 C300 RWD, 6k miles, no packages but sunroof, Blind spot, back up camera and wood trim in electric Blue, acquisition fee $795 and prepaid maintenance $1020 (residualized) rolled in, adjusted capitalized cost $36,318, came to $334/m with tax, paid doc fee 499, registration and first month on spot.

I miss my V-6 previous car however, after this stint, I will be looking for a lease transfer.