Looking at Summit Reserve 4xe

Hello Guys, Im located in Long island, Ny and have been looking at getting a Summit Reserve 4XE. Ive been to a few dealers and none are really budging off the price they are basically at 79k. I do have a Honda Accord Touring worth 19500 and I owe 7300 on it so I have some equity there. Im looking to do a lease 39 months 12k a year. My credit is 675-680.

Just looking for some input, I was going to call some brokers and do some more shopping myself.

The reason im considering the summit reserve 4xe is because I qualify for 14000 dollars in incentives.

Any input is appreciated, I have been trying to do alot of research on my own and just want to get some tips and advice from more educated members. Thanks in advance

I did get some numbers from one dealer by me and he was charging me 81000 for the truck, 14000 back with incentives and had me putting 9430.46 down and the payment was 750 a month. The residual value was 39572.50 im no expert but im assuming this is a really shi**y deal?

A post was merged into an existing topic: HOW TO GET A GOOD WRANGLER 4XE Deal; Buckle up for a LONG read! (Part 4)