Long Island Lease Broker

Does anyone have any experience with a lease brokers on Long island?

We know exactly what we want, CX-9 Touring with Tech Pkg. I just don’t have he desire to go deal with multiple dealers if I don’t need to.

But I also don’t want to get ripped off by a shady broker operation.

Try Honcker app in app store or google play… Prices seems to be competetive

Try carvoy.com also. When i was looking for a car they were upfront and no crazy fees.

I’ve been tracking Honcker for a few weeks now and all I’ve seen are the signature trim levels for the cx-9.

I’ll give carvoy a look, thanks!

Full Disclosure: I’m a broker who works across state lines

Brokers rarely work with multiple dealers because they have a relationship with X dealership.

They get paid out of the profit left in the deal - why would they want to jeopardize their income?

This is why I charge direct. I can remain independent.

@Benedetto Interesting insight, i just assumed all brokers works with multiple sources in the same fashion as a Mortgage Broker.

If you’re interested - I’d be willing to look into your deal.

PM if interested - otherwise just ask away in the thread. I’m an open book.

I have a question…

Brokers like DSR Leasing say (on their website) that they can have cars delivered to our home - anywhere in the country…

And judging by their Yelp feedback, it is true.

How do they arrange this?

As you said, they probably have x relationships… but do they have that many x relationships all across the country?

What are the magic words to get a dealership to deliver my car to my home without stepping inside their “shark tank”.

I cannot speak for DSR or their process - they do seem like a very good group, though.

They most likely have partnered dealers in their area and they ship the vehicle to you.

Auto transports run all of the country and rail is possible from places like California.

They might have connections across the country, that I cannot answer.

Since I’m independent and work in any state -I’ve built a list of dealers willing to play ball on pricing.

Is there a specific vehicle or price you’re looking for? .

In the Yelp comments, many say they got their car in a day or two… so I doubt they are shipping cars.

And those same commenters say they have great prices, too.

It sounds like they get local dealers themselves to deliver the cars - every time.

They must have some sort of proven, almost magical phrase DSR says that gets the local dealer to deliver the car to us. Any ideas?

I wouldn’t have a clue on their process.

It’s not uncommon to ship, though. There are trucks running everyday.

I am in Virginia and almost got a car from NY from a broker, not sure which one anymore. He was going to drive the car down to me and take Amtrak back. There was obviously a fee involved but we didn’t get that far.

Why don’t you ask them directly? They are here: @Anthony_Lopez, for example.

I would be surprised if he revealed his “secret sauce”.

This would answer their delivery point - https://dsrleasing.com/auto-shipping-made-easy/

This would breakdown their prices -

As is common industry-wide, we typically receive a fee from dealers. However, DSR will never charge the dealer more than 1.25% of the purchase price — much less than other brokers and car buying services.

And

For payment of the $595 DSR Service and Delivery fee, including the $195 retainer, we accept most popular credit cards.

Pretty steep but they’ve got a following… they must be doing something right.

Hello My Name is Luke,
I myself have a leasing company on the Island, please feel free to message me about pricing on any make or model you are interested in,Customers tend to save anywhere from $50-$200 per month compared to what dealers offer when they walk in the door.

There is no fee when using a broker

Here is my Website & Facebook

http://www.precisionautony.com