Loaner 330i in TX

I’m sorry, but I totally laughed reading that. My best was: “you should look at a car you can afford”. This was Crest Infiniti when I got my wife’s car. I ended up picking it up from Sewell for even less than the number I gave Crest.

1 Like

Lol I heard that one also from Volvo in San Antonio :joy:

2 Likes

Guess what salesperson isn’t making president’s club? :wink:

Look for a top sales list on bimmer forums and you’ll begin to see a pattern of who is generally aggressive on deals.

1 Like

Try San Antonio then take it back to service in DFW that will learn them. We do have a BMW SA guy on LH…

I find that BMW of Dallas isn’t as aggressive simply due to the proximity to HP/UP/Preston Hollow (Old Money crowd) as well as some of the inner city element who proudly flashes an outrageous car payment.

You need to get out to the suburbs to find more aggressive dealers.

1 Like

Sent you a PM. On a new 2019 I had dealers not wanting to go more than 6-10% after lots of negotiating.

@LeaseLoso Do we know his user handle? I searched, but can’t find him.

@MisterGoober Thanks! I just replied.

My last three cars (Infiniti, Alfa) were all leased in FW. So I feel like FW dealers are generally easier going. This time Autobahn basically hung up on me (not really, but you get it).

@RobSilva may be one of the guys but you can also search San Antonio BMW to see previous deals on here.

I had a similar experience at BMW Dallas last week! They wouldn’t even give me the $1,000 credit for the charity test drive program. I called it into corporate. I am in need of a broker in this area or anywhere in Texas. PM me if anyone has any reccos.

Shop with your wallet…Let old money and wannabe ballers prop them up and go where the deals are.

1 Like

Hey do you have source in TX for 530 deal? I tried with all the dealers none of them are going below 8%.