πŸš— LLMOTORS~ ACURA ~JUNE SPECIALS~ THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL w/ NO HIDDEN FEES or CHARGES

driving new car GIF by Acura

𝙒𝙀 π˜Όπ™π™€ π™Šπ™π™π™€π™π™„π™‰π™‚ 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™ˆπ™Šπ™Žπ™ π˜Όπ™‚π™‚π™π™€π™Žπ™Žπ™„π™‘π™€ π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™‡π™Ž 𝙄𝙉 π™Žπ™Šπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 π™‰π™Š π™ƒπ™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™€π™‰ π˜Όπ˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™„π™π™„π™Šπ™‰π˜Όπ™‡ π˜Ύπ™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™‚π™€π™Ž 𝙀𝙧 π™ƒπ™„π˜Ώπ˜Ώπ™€π™‰ π™π™€π™€π™Ž. π˜Ώπ™π™€ π˜Όπ™ π™Žπ™„π™‚π™‰π™„π™‰π™‚ π™„π™‰π˜Ύπ™‡π™π˜Ώπ™€π™Ž π˜½π™π™Šπ™†π™€π™ π™π™€π™€π™Ž.

:black_medium_small_square:These are β€˜some’ of the most aggressive deals. We offer ANY MAKE and ANY MODEL cars. If you want a specific make or model, or specific trims etc… please contact us and we will give you the best deals right on the spot.

:black_medium_small_square:All cars can either be picked up, or may be delivered for free in socal (depending on the radius of delivery location to the dealer if its far an additional delivery charge may be added).

:round_pushpin:π™‹π˜Όπ™”π™ˆπ™€π™‰π™π™Ž π˜Όπ™π™€ π˜½π˜Όπ™Žπ™€π˜Ώ π™Šπ™‰ 𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙍 1 π˜Ύπ™π™€π˜Ώπ™„π™ π˜Όπ™‹π™‹π™π™Šπ™‘π˜Όπ™‘. π˜Ώπ™€π˜Όπ™‡π™Ž π™‘π˜Όπ™‡π™„π˜Ώ 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙐 7/1/2024.

24’ Acura Integra A-Spec
:small_blue_diamond:MSRP: $35,XXX
:small_blue_diamond:Term: 36months, 10k miles
:small_blue_diamond:Total Due at Signing: $3000
:small_blue_diamond:$359 + tax

**Quotes are based on Tier 1 credit approval. Due at signing includes our broker fee.

24’ Acura RDX -AWD
:small_blue_diamond:MSRP: $46,XXX
:small_blue_diamond:$479 +tax

**Quotes are based on Tier 1 credit approval. Due at signing includes our broker fee.

24’ Acura MDX
:small_blue_diamond:MSRP: $52,XXX
:small_blue_diamond:$589 +tax

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”-

:black_medium_small_square:WE BUY CARS (Financed, Leased or Owned)
*If you have a car you want to get out of, send over basic info and we can offer you a deal. Payoffs sent out the same day.
-VIN
-Mileage
-Payoff Amount
-Any damages or accidents *

:black_medium_small_square:Please feel free to contact us on any of these deals or any other Make and Model car of your choosing. We will work hard so you don’t have to, to get the car you want. Contact us in any way you like:

Text: (323) 422-7853
Office: (818) 449-9900
Email: info@llmotorsla.com
Instagram: @llmotorsla

Amazing deals not just on these models.
Contact us if you have questions on these or any other models!!! We can get the car you want.

Any TLX deals?

Hi. Yes. Sorry for the late reply.
3k down
10k miles 36 months
$661

Please let me know if you are interested… or if there is anything else I can help you with.

hello! how is july for MDX deals?

I can definitely get some numbers for you tomorrow. If you can text me monday, i can text you back some numbers … (323) 422-7853