List of places to sell or value your car online

Looks like Vroom is buying leases again?

Online says

Note We dont buy leased vehicles

1 Like

I am getting incredible low ball offers at -11500 for my Jeep 4XE 2022 Rubicon. Is my equity really that negative?

1 Like

-11500 off sticker? Yeah that’s the value. I’d expect offers under to just around 50k depending on your build. What was your original sticker?

Original Capitalized Cost before discounts and 7500 pass through - 65513.28

Although my rent charge is absurdly high. Not sure how I missed that the 7500 rebate was more than offset by rent charge.

I am guessing you’re getting offered low 40’s?

Getting offered in this range.

Well you’re going to get lowballed by Carvana, it’s been a while since they were competitive. Try carfax and truecar for local dealers that are buying or your local Carmax

Thanks, appreciate the guidance

1 Like

@max_g I noticed he wasn’t here, but could you add @Anthony_Lopez at DSR Leasing?

He does online estimates though it takes a few minutes to get a price.

1 Like

@Anthony_Lopez do you want DSR to be included here? If so what regions do you cover and what brands do you buy?

Thanks @forbs

Also I noticed the MyCarAuction and KoonsbuysCars links appear to be dead.

Hi Max,

I buy everything and I do nationwide.

1 Like

everything but Ford leases if they have less than 4 months remaining, we can’t pay those off.

1 Like

Give him your main request a price link and your review link.

@max_g

https://dsrleasing.com/lease-end-buyout-leasehackr/

2 Likes

Max,

Could you please include me in the list as a buyer for leased or owned vehicles anyone wants to get out from before lease end or to extract the equity.

I will even offer a $25 Amazon gift card or gift card of customers choice to first 5 people whom I cannot offer more than any written offer from other dealer, wholesaler or broker. This offer is only good for residents of NY/NJ metro area.

I can cover customers from states of NJ,NY,CT, MD, DL, DC metro & PA.

Can do below brands

BMW
Mercedes
Audi
Infiniti
Acura
Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Mazda
Jaguar
Land Rover
GM
Cadillac
Ford

HN.

3 Likes

I just priced my car with Carvana and TrueCar.

Carvana gave me $17K for my car and TrueCar gave me $11K. Haha

Have ALGO and Vroom offer within $100 of each other. Which would you take?

I have title in hand so don’t need to worry about payoff. ALGO wants me to mail it before they pick up which makes me a bit uneasy. I haven’t gotten that far with Vroom to see if they do the same.

Is it a lease? if so Algo is the only option. Otherwise pretty similar positive feedback on both, assuming you already had the call with Algo to solidify the offer. Have sold to Vroom without issue but their customer service people aren’t the best.