List of places to sell or value your car online

@Anthony_Lopez do you want DSR to be included here? If so what regions do you cover and what brands do you buy?

Thanks @forbs

Also I noticed the MyCarAuction and KoonsbuysCars links appear to be dead.

Hi Max,

I buy everything and I do nationwide.

1 Like

everything but Ford leases if they have less than 4 months remaining, we can’t pay those off.

1 Like

Give him your main request a price link and your review link.

@max_g

https://dsrleasing.com/lease-end-buyout-leasehackr/

2 Likes

Max,

Could you please include me in the list as a buyer for leased or owned vehicles anyone wants to get out from before lease end or to extract the equity.

I will even offer a $25 Amazon gift card or gift card of customers choice to first 5 people whom I cannot offer more than any written offer from other dealer, wholesaler or broker. This offer is only good for residents of NY/NJ metro area.

I can cover customers from states of NJ,NY,CT, MD, DL, DC metro & PA.

Can do below brands

BMW
Mercedes
Audi
Infiniti
Acura
Honda
Toyota
Nissan
Mazda
Jaguar
Land Rover
GM
Cadillac
Ford

HN.

3 Likes

I just priced my car with Carvana and TrueCar.

Carvana gave me $17K for my car and TrueCar gave me $11K. Haha

Have ALGO and Vroom offer within $100 of each other. Which would you take?

I have title in hand so don’t need to worry about payoff. ALGO wants me to mail it before they pick up which makes me a bit uneasy. I haven’t gotten that far with Vroom to see if they do the same.

Is it a lease? if so Algo is the only option. Otherwise pretty similar positive feedback on both, assuming you already had the call with Algo to solidify the offer. Have sold to Vroom without issue but their customer service people aren’t the best.

Not a lease. Car paid off and have title in hand. Yes I spoke to ALGO end of last week.

Thanks for feedback!

Algo is super easy to work with. I’ve sold 4 cars to them in the last couple years. Same process every time.

2 Likes

Once you get the email that a pickup has been setup and the 3rd party transport will contact you in 2 businees days does it actually happen within 2 days? I got the email from Algo early Monday morning, but nobody contacted me yet.

It was usually within 3 to 5 days. If you want it picked up quicker, can three number or text where they sent you texts from to let them know. They’ll arrange what they can

Has anyone sold a car to Koons? I’ve been looking at places to sell to online and they’ve been the highest but I have not heard of them before.

TIA

Here you go

3 Likes

Had a great experience selling to them.

1 Like

Do they pick up the car or do you have to bring to them?

They picked up for me.

thank you.

1 Like