List of Lenders that Allow for Third-Party Buyouts

Have another Ally lease that I am scheduled to sell to a local dealer tomorrow, if I decided to give Carmax a shot before heading there, would it be my personal payoff or 3rd party that they would be going off? My local dealer goes off personal payoff but Carmax is offering $1,000 more in equity.

Ally charges higher rates to 3rd parties

If Carmax is only offering $1000 more, just give it back to the dealer and walk away. Or keep till the end of the lease.

From this list i’m assuming Subaru Finance allows 3rd party buyouts?

I meant that Carmax was offering $1000 more than the other dealer. Found out that Carmax in my area won’t do Ally leases at all so I ended up going to another Jeep dealer who cut me a check for $6600.

good news

6 Likes

Does bethpage allow 3rd party payoffs?
Do they allow lease transfers?
Thanks in advance

Not sure if this thread is still being updated but Rodo can buy out both Infiniti and VW leases. With VW, they do get the same payoff as the leasee. In both cases, Rodo charges a $500 fee. Otherwise it’s seamless.

Rodo isn’t a lender, but an bunch of auto dealers. The assumption is that these are policies for companies that aren’t affiliated with that OEM.

So Rodo Might be able to do it for 1 VW and not for another depending on who’s buying it.
Edit : Unless you are Volvo, then all bets are off as Volvo really hates lease trade-ins.

Does bethpage allow 3rd party payoffs?
Do they allow lease transfers?
Thanks in advance

The answer appears to be in this very thread :point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

Straight from the actual horse’s mouth.

1 Like

Thanks what about lease transfer?

I want to double check VW allows third party sales but at market adjusted price?

If I want to sell my BMW lease (bmw financial serv), it has to be sold to a BMW dealer only? Is their payoff the exact same as mine?

If you wish to sell it as a lease , yes.
AFAIK BMW charges payoff to dealers,

1 Like

Hey y’all has Dodge blocked any third party sales? Trying to sell a Ram lease and autonation isn’t giving me a good offer unfortunately. Wondering if CarMax or GMTV or something would offer.

Wrong thread, but the answer is no they have not. It is often the opposite when referring to specific third parties; CarMax could refuse to buy XXXX leases, but XXXX would rarely refuse a sale to (specifically) CarMax.

1 Like

I’m sure one post out of my many 4xe related ones won’t bother but thanks for answering.

Moved to the right thread