Lincoln Navigators - impossible to get a decent amount off MSRP?

I’ve consistently seen Navigators selling for at MSRP and haven’t had much luck negotiating more than $1-2k off the price when financing. Has anyone had any experience in negotiating more?

From what I’ve read in past topics, it seems the 2018 sold extremely well, so should I not expect a decent deal anytime soon?

Nah your not gonna get a good deal on those selling like hot cakes wait for gas prices to go up

3 Likes

Thanks, good to know. Can’t even seem to find a demo/loaner.

I don’t think I’ve seen more than one or two at any given time at the Lincoln dealer closest to me. They are selling very well, especially the higher end trims. Discounts, if you get them, will be minimal.

Lots of pent-up demand for this model that production hasn’t satisfied…until that happens you won’t see anything. Dealers apparently don’t get much allocation so why would they put any in their demo/loaner fleet esp as the cars are selling themselves RN

You could probably get a more aggressive discount on an Escalade. At least in my area the Cadillac dealerships were much more aggressive compared to Lincoln, the Lincoln dealerships i spoke to barely wanted to discount their cars.

I was in a similar situation. Escalade seems to lease really well. Had an offer for $899 including tax with $3500 drive off in Chicago on a $89k MSRP car. Had similar lease offer for Tahoe Premier 6.2 litre engine with $76k MSRP.

Navigators were all over $1200 per months for $88k msrp.

In the end, I got a fully loaded Expedition Platinum $85k MSRP for $841 per month. Very happy with the purchase.

2 Likes

Great deal on a Ford hard to hack below 1% MSRP usually…

Great looking car and price per month. What was your money down?

I don’t remember exact amount, but it was around $1500 total drive off.

Nice family hauler.

Does anyone know current residual on 2019 Navigator reserve? I have an offer from a dealership, but don’t think it is fantastic and want to back into the numbers using the calculator.

Thanks!

Why not just ask the dealer?

You’ll find it here;

1 Like

that mf is brutal(ask me how I know), I don’t think these things are gonna lease well until all these big suvs start redesigning. Probably after the new gls and escalade come out.

Offhand I was quoted around 1500 for a navigator when I stopped by to look at a new aviator that just arrived.