LH's Audi e-tron roll call

Calling out all the e-tron’s members on LH. Share your experience here. What’s your charging experience like? Are you driving in comfort or Effecient mode? Any quirks? Any range anxiety?

YT reviewers dog the e-tron for bad range, I personally get about 190-210 miles at the moment, and avg 2.3 miles per kWh. Did some hypermiling and got her upto 3.0 miles per kWh.

Two things I dislike is the lane drive assist and the low battery state of charge icon. The drive assist is a bit jerky compare to Tesla’s autopilot and I do understand it is not ment to be an autopilot of sorts. I just have it off 95% of my driving and that huge yellow triple battery icon once the battery hits that teen percentage of SOC, it has the same affect on me as the CEL icon.

Last observation is the one paddle driving function. BMW i3 is aggressive and can be truely driven with one paddle. Audi took a different approach to welcome new EV drivers. I switched my regen to manual mode and adjust the intensity depending on my driving needs but I noticed something odd. If I roll up on a light without pressing the brake paddle and the road has an incline, once the car comes to a stop, it will roll back, the backup cam will intitiate and it will keep on rolling back without stopping itself. Remedy here is to simply use the brake pedal and engage autohold at a full stop which is what you would do driving a gas car.

Lastly, this thing floats on the road and I have fallen in love with the Allroad setting. It just eats up imperfections and highway dips.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How do you like your E-Tron?