LH: The Colliding of Two Worlds: Reality TV & Automobile Passion

Yall. I did not realize LH was so gonna be so entertaining lol

I’ve been on the hunt for a replacement vehicle that I (admittedly) waited too long to pursue, although I have a MB as a secondary as needed. It’s been a slow period, from what Ive surmised of others’ comments, so I thought why not delve into the underground world of LH and their sub chat rooms! Over the last 2 weeks or so, I’ve found myself delving deep into posts consisting of hundreds and thousands of comments and the most whitty and bitchy response posts Ive come across; and all i can say is that the sheer amount of filth you all read for one another has me literally dying laughing out loud on here. My husband probably thinks I’m possessed with some of these comments!

“Welcome to LH, this is your first day? Well, let me give you the lay of the land- over yonder are them mean ole dealer folk, they stomp around when anyone ‘round these here parks talk about financin’ one of them fancy cars but don’t pay 'em no attention! They all bark and no bite”…

“You f****d yourself not signing that $400/month lease” … G** D***** let me delete my 10th post, even though everyone can click on the pencil & see the edited (deleted) post lmao

“i didn’t even want that car but I’d have signed for $400/month”

“that car is hideous!!! Ugly AF!!! And its useless!!! But I’d still sell it to you”…

I find myself spending hours reading these comments and scrolling back to see who said what lol uh i need to get a life, so thanks LH, for the laughs! Omg if i dont get kicked off for writing this, Im definitely signing up to be a supporter now :crazy_face: yall crack me up and although unintentional, i really needed these laughs, and appreciate all the passion in these posts!

1 Like

Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

2 Likes

I found this site when I was looking for xc40 recharge lease deal, got steered into eqb, signed within 3 days and get stuck here for the banter :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yo @michael / @littleviolette me and @li8625 and @holeydonut better get a nice cut

3 Likes

Oh and that one Anesthesiologist-> CRNA jab.

Well done.

You need to follow ur calling in writing rather than flip burgers at your OWNED McDonalds

1 Like